Chapter 7

While I was in the middle of dancing he started to talk...

?-what do they call you
India-24k
?-....cute...
India-(a little smile)
?-your so far away...why don't you come closer...
India-(looking at him)

My mind didn't think for me so I had to do what ever my body did....and I came closer to him....the song changed to more slow...so I started to dance slow but not on him just in front of him...

India-what's your name...
?-you could call me......daddy for now..(sexually said)
India-(chuckle)ok.....daddy...(sexually said back)

He started to touch my back...pulling up my cover up...to see my ass better I guess because that was the only thing in the back there....i bent over a little...while he touched my booty softly....I wasn't scared at all any more....I turn around and started to dance again...he sat back and observe with his 2 arms over the chair and his legs open with me between them...then he started to speak again...

?-how old are you...
India-nun of your business...
?-....

I got on top of him face to face....he was fine from what I could dearly see...he put his hands on my small waist wild I grand on him....and my hands on the back of the couch....

?-your beautiful...
India-(laughing)thanks...you to
?-me....
India-yes your very pretty...

I saw his dark eyebrow on the right went up like he liked it....

?-(laugh)Yh ok...
India-so daddy...
?-yes...
India-(still dancing)why are you touching my booty...
?-because I payed good money for this ass(grabed it)
And am gone enjoy my self..

Wen he grab my ass my back arch and maid my neck touch his leps....which was very plump...I kept my neck there because he started to kiss it slow...and his hands coming up my spine...and the next hand still on my ass....I moan a little....I didn't no what was going on with me....it was like I wanted more of him...but I had to be cool...I couldn't let him take advantage of me....

?-you like that don't you
India-(bit her lips)maybe
?-....

His hand undo my bra and the next hand grab my hair and pulled it back...I grab his hand and pulled my head back up...and hold my bra together and got off of him....then I fixed my bra and went back on stage....and did my last song for him...I looked at him and one of the flash went his direction and he was fine.....he looked tall with dark eyebrows and bright,curly hair dye light brown at the ends...he was wearing jeans and a blue shirt and his lips was kissable....then my session was over....

India-bye...daddy
?-(smirk)bye 24k

I walked out and headed to my room...and changed in to a all gray crop top with long legings which was gray to and my same Jordan's I came there in...I was tripping out..because I still could feel his hands touching.....he was on my mind from wen i was changing from wen I was finished....I walked out the room and saw Justin talking to what looked like the same man I just was dancing for....he looked at me and I blush a little and walked off to Justin office and sat down and waited for him to pay me...