chapter 15

I saw them looking at me and talking under there breath...but I was feeling kinda shy towards the woman...Chris called me over to them and we started to talk..

Chris-Indian this is my Therapist Rose...
India-hiii

I didn't no Chris had a therapist....wonder why..wonder if he's crazy or something...am guessing it's a lot of stuff I don't no about him...

Rose-sooo how are you and everything
Chris-am good...trying to keep my black ass out of trouble..
Rose-Yh and you all ways thought having girls around could solve your problems...

I didn't no what they was talking about the hold time sitting in the kitchen at the counter....I was just listening...then something wasn't right about this woman of his..

Rose-sooo ummmm Indi...
India-noooo it's India..
Rose-ohhhh sorry....am guessing her Chris friend...
India-(looking at Chris)
Chris-(looking at her leaning over the counter)
India-Yh you can say that..
Rose-everyone is talking about the new couple...
India-nahhh...we're just friends
Rose-that's what Chris told me about Rihanna...Karrueche..and many more....but your just a friend..
India-ummmm(confused)I don't even no them people...
Chris-she's ummmm a friend just passing through..
Rose-uhhh....Chris can I talk to you in private...please..
India-(looking at Chris)
Chris-(looking at India)sure..(walking away)

I don't no what she's trying to do but she betters go  were she came...because I will be pissed if she tell him am bad to be around...I would fuck her up....Hugh I don't even no why am catching feelings right now....smh....I got up and walked up stairs and went in bed...I only sit there looking around and chilling then Chris came in...

Chris-you ok
India-why wouldn't I be...
Chris-just making sure...
India-.....
Chris-(sitting on bed)you wanna go out...
India-were
Chris-maybe to a club or something..
India-ok what ever...(attitude)
Chris-(on his phone)am gone call some people and we could get going....(looking at her)
India-well move I gat to get out(pushing him from in front of her feet)(walking)

Am about to walk in the bathroom and he grab my arm...and kiss me softly on my lips....I didn't move I just wait tell it was all over...then he looked at me ...

Chris-you no that little attitude of yours gotta go right..
India-(attitude)I don't no what your talking about...maybe your therapist can explain it to me better...
Chris-(smirk)nahhh....my dick can do the job(walking away)
India-sooo what...you gone rape me in tell I do what the fuck you say(even more attitude)(looking at him)
Chris-(turn around)(going in her face)no bitch.....am gone fuck ya little women-ish ass up..in tell you no that your not running anything...if am here...
India-......
Chris-what....you can't talk(brining his ears to her mouth)
India-....what ever Chris....you ant my Daddy(turning her head)
Chris-ohhh really....
India-yep....(walking away)(stoped)ohhh and fuck you...(walking again)
Chris-(shocked)you no what(walking behind her)
India-I don't won't to here it...

While I was walking away from him...he grabbed me by my waist and through me on the wall...with my hand up in the air....he was sooooo close to me I swear I known exactly what he was thinking before he said it..and his man hood was all up on my pussy....his lips was to kill for and his eyes was like it was looking at me naked....I was so high in the air all my panties was showing because my shirt raised up....I was actually kinda turnd on....wow

Chris-(said quietly)for now on you gone call me Daddy and nothing else in tell I tell you differently...
India-(licking her lips)
Chris-you gat it..
India-what if I don't...
Chris-then...you wouldn't breath...
India-what you mean by that...
Chris-call me Chris and you'll see...

I think my heart just stopped after he said that too me...right in my face....was he going to hit me...kill me....or just drown me...this Nigga crazy..but I like it...I actually never had a man got me to shut up in my life except for him...he just does something to me..

India-ok
Chris-ok...what..
India-ok.....Daddy

He smiled and said....now..go..and...get..your ...sexy...ass...dress...
He got his middle finger and opens my leg and put it in the right spot...and every word he said....his finger rub and slid up to my belly...and let go of my hands...all of my back arched from off the wall....he was so damn sexual...but I no he is going to try test me now