Chapter 21

India-you so crazy
Chris-I am..
India-yess..
Chris-why you act like you don't won't me..
India-what type of way you talking about..
Chris-in a sexual way..
India-because I could....and you can't do anything about it...

He pulled me by my waist closer to him...and my pussy was touching his dick...then I rape my hands around his neck...

Chris-you no am pretty good at making people feel good..
India-I promise you your not better then me...
Chris-(laugh)what if I am..
India-then I would be your sex slave for a week...
Chris-sounds like a deal...
Right after that...he was about to put it in...but I grabbed it...i could feel it grow larger in my hand...he let out a grunt in my ear and i whispered in his ear nice and sexual..

India-you have to make me call you daddy...

I could feel a smile on his face...then I let go of his dick and he slide in me slow...am not gone lie I tried to run but he kept me close to him...
He went in and out slowly...while I grab his back and him breathing on my neck...
I was trying my best not to show that this shit was feeling amazing right now...
After 15 minutes in to this sex shit...he started to speak..
Chris-fuck!!!...your closing in on me baby
India-go fast and shut up...

I said that and I wish I didn't...he took me off him...and looked at me while bitten his lip and stand up...so I followed...we got out ..and went in the room..he sat me down and layed me back ...and all I known my legs was in the air sky high...he wrap them around him...and went in for the kill...him going faster and faster...talking in my ear...

Chris-say it and I'll go slower...

I didn't even answer him I just constantly moan..his lips traveling down my neck to my right nipple and just started sucking the fuck out of them...while my toes curled up and him pounding in me...I could feel I was close to just cumming...and he known it to...he came out and went straight on his knees..ohhh fuck am in trouble...he spread my legs and all I felt was his tough playing with my clit...then I felt a bit..the fuck this Nigga trying to do...

India-Cchhhrriisss!!!! ..please...just wait for a second...
Chris-call me Daddy...
India-....(bitting her lip)...nooo....fuck you..

He put his head up...and looked at me..I looked back at him wondering what he was gone do next...then I felt one finger then two...just going harm in my pussy....me screaming his name and moaning like some one who in labour or some type shit...

Chris-your pussy so fucking wet....
India-Chhrriiss!!!!...please..
Chris-say my name...
India-chrissss..
Chris-my other name..
India-Brezzyyy!!!!
Chris-you trying to be funny...
India-no am sorry...

He took out his fingers and and put one leg on his shoulder...ohhh fuck....then in he goes..fucking me like he was mad at the world....I arch my back just freaking out..he smack my ass and started to row me like I did something to piss him off..

Chris-who pussy
India-your pussy...
Chris-you like how my dick all up in this bitch...
India-yesss...I love it..
Chris-you want it deeper..
India-yes please...

He went so deep I hand to hold my stomach because I swear I could feel him in my intestine..then I can...he was rocking my ass to sleep..but then he smacked my ass again..grunting loud...

Chris-no going sleep baby...I need you to be wake for your punishment..

He came out of me and he ripped one of his shirts while my eyes opened big trying to figure out what this crazy ass man was thinking..

India-what punishment..
Chris-for calling me Chris earlier today..
India-I don't recall...

I known exactly what he was talking about...when the spider was in my room and I came down stairs calling his name...I can't believe am getting punished for call his name...his real name....omg...he gone kill me now...am gone can't breath..he might even hang my ass or chock me or I don't even no...I thought we was having a great time but I guess not...

India-Chris am so sorry...no wait...am sorry...I mean Daddy...
Chris-now you won't to call me daddy..it's to late for that baby girl..

When he said that..I wanted to run out the room but my legs was weak as fuck my nigga...I stand up all tired and shit...trying to please him...to just not to do anything he will regret..

India-no...please..ill do anything...I'll be your sex slave for free..Daddy..am sorry...I really am...ill say and do what ever you want...
Chris-turn around..
India-but (gco)

He turned me around...and my heart was beating so fast I wanted to just cry....he tied my hands to gather with the cloth...and then he told me to get on my knees...so I did...he got in front of me looking down at me while I looked up at him...
He grab a hand full of my hair and shove his overly large dick in my mouth...not even explain what he was up to....and actually he was right....I wouldn't breath..because why....I fucking couldn't...i thought he was going to actually kill me...well...which he pretty much did but..his dick was so fare down my throat...my eyes rolled back in my head...him just shoving and shoving...when ever I got a chance to even take a breath...I coughed up about a gallon of cum...it was all over me....then the dick was at it again...going in and out...I gagged and swallow ....I was getting light headed..I could feel my body getting weaker and weaker...I felt sick to my stomach...then he took it out one last time...and cum all over my beautiful face...and then he let go of my hair...I collapsed on his floor face down...I felt dehydrated...but I wondered how if I just drank a gallon of cum...then everything went pitch black...

( am so sorry for making this soo..ewww...but I had to...I just had to...I can't explain..but I just had to...sorry..)