Chapter 22

I woke up in bed...I was sick...I opened my eyes slowly and everything was blurry...I tried to get him...but I just couldn't keep my eyes open...I could feel my stomach giving in on me...I wouldn't to throw up...I came out the bed nice and slow wobbling to the bathroom and fell on the cold til floor throwing up in the toilet...I looked up and saw a figure standing up in the door frame ...

Chris-you ok baby...(walking to her)
India-noooo...am sick...
Chris-well I think you should go took a shower and go and put on some clothes...
India-...

I didn't even realize I was still naked..just sitting in front of him...
While my site was coming back to me slowly I could see he was dresses ready to leave to go some were...

India-were you going
Chris-I have a interview..
India-can you please stay with me..
Chris-baby am sorry but I gat to go...ill run your water and put you in the shower but I gat to get going...
India-but I feel bad..

He picked me up and put me on the shower floor and kissed me on the head and walked out...I started to cry softly to my self...after the feelings in my leg came back and I actually could stand up and bath...I was done about 15 minutes later...I open the shower glass door to see Chris standing there...

India-I thought you left..
Chris-Yh but I had to make sure you was ok..

I smiled and he helped me out and put a worm trowel around my body and sat me on bed while he walked in my room and came back with a outfit for me to wear...it was my favorite pants...which was comfortable and a black crop top... because he known I love to sleep with half a shirt on...I managed to dress me self and he put on my socks...and looked up at me..

Chris-India am so sorry about last night..I went over bored
India-it's ok Chris...I mean...Daddy..
Chris-no...no...call me Chris again..
India-why..I like daddy(smilling)
Chris-(smiling back)

I clam in bed and layed down while he put the covers over me...I felt like I was a baby...I looked at him and he was so beautiful...like beautiful..I didn't no a man could be beautiful but he was....

Chris-am gone be back ok am gone get you some soup..
India-and can you get me some hot coco too please..
Chris-no problem baby girl..

I was falling asleep after he left but I could a text...

Rob-hola..
Dia-it's not the time..
Rob-what wrong..you fucked with you..
Dia-no one...am sick..
Rob-why...
Dia-I don't no..well I do..but I don't won't to talk about it...
Rob-sooo what up with you when cane I come visit...
Dia-any time...Chris don't really care...just don't get in his way..
Rob-sounds dope...did you figure bout if your staying or not..well I no you want to stay but I think Khalid gone talk to Chris about it...
India-don't don't care..I no I ant going any were...
Rob-lol..true...well I gat work hope you feel better...
India-Yh love you...have fun..
Rob-ill try...

After that conversation I fell asleep like how I was planning on to....and I was kinda getting back to my normal feel with all this sleeping and shit...