Chapter 25

Lorna-so who's the oldest....
Chris-me...
Lorna-ohhh..soo umm India wen Chris was small was he still cute like now..
India-ummm..yh..adorable..
Lorna-I feel like I saw you be for...
India-really..
Lorna-yh...I don't no where but you look familiar
Chris-well ummm what y'all getting...

Chris try change the topic..and I just rolled my eyes at him..I still don't understand why he needs me wen he gat a girl...I mean I no she ant no me..but she something...just teach her how to strip...
After we finished eating we headed home..we got in side and I went straight up to my room...about a hour pass and I was on my phone I heard noises...like moaning..ohh fuck..she getting the dick..I was kinda jealous...I mean..like it is my dick..well hers but what ever...it was annoying my ass...I started to remember last night sex....like it was fantastic....like even though I got sick..I still would do it over and over again...just going crazy every night...I turn off the lights and went to sleep....

(8:13)
I got up...and the bright sun hit my face once again...ugh...I hate it...I stretch and got out of bed and walked down stairs to make my self some serial...I got down there and saw Lorna crying...ugh...really now...

India-you ok( yorning)
Lorna-he's cheating again(crying)
India-well...that's niggas for you(looking in the fridge)
Lorna-I don't think he loves me anymore
India-(poring the milk)why you think that
Lorna-the sex last night was horrible...

This girl all most made me spil my damn milk...if the sex was horrible and I just got it the night before and it was amazing...yh...he don't lover no more...but am not gone say that to her like that..

India-why..I mean...why you think it was horrible
Lorna-like...he didn't even do anything..he let me do all the work...and he didn't even cum in tell like 10 after he pulled out..
India-ummm..

I wanted to laugh so bad..but that would be so rude of me..like I saw her face was so priceless...hahah...wow...

Lorna-exactly
India-well maybe..he was tired..
Lorna-Chris..tired..of sex..Yh I don't think so..
India-well did he get hard...
Lorna-Yh..kinda...
India-ummm..I really don't no what to say..like this is just wow..
Lorna-like do you see girls come here to the house..
India-nooo...
Lorna-when he go out he don't be around girls..
India-I mean he be around them but he don't do nothing with them..
Lorna-Sooo what's his problem..
India-I have no idea..
Lorna-maybe I have a loose puss(gco)

I didn't even heard the res of that sentence...I no I was going to laugh..I cover my ears...and I swear Chris is the funniest Nigga in life...I respect him..

Lorna-well when he wakes up tell him am gone ok...
India-ok...bye
Lorna-bye...nice meeting you(hugging India

After she left...I burst out laughing..like what the fuck...this girl made my day...omg..I can't wait to tell Chris..you no what...am gone wake his lil light skin tattoo ass up right now..but am gone do it in a way...that will make his dick hard..just for me to no that it's still working..if I didn't break it or anything from the other night...lol...wow...