EPILOGUE

"Maybe it's not about the happy ending

"Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story."
{unknown}

//

Four years later....

(Kieran and Pony are both twenty years old now)

"HEY, KIERAN, WHEN are you ever going to stop writing in that notebook?" Pony asked, washing his hands off with a washcloth while glancing at me from the doorway.

I shot him a smile. "Trust me, you're going to like when I'm done with it. I'll let you read the whole thing."

He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I stood up from my desk. "Well, I have to go out to the grocery store. We're about out of milk and that's what I need for one of the ingredients tonight." I started walking out the door but stopped and turned around.

"The gang is coming over tonight, right?"

He nodded his head. "Soda called and said they would be."

I went out the door and hopped in the car. I sprinted over to the section where the milk was located and grabbed a gallon. As soon as I turned around, I bumped into somebody, making all of their things drop on the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" I apoligized and started helping the person pick their things up.

"Kieran?"

I shot my head up and my eyes went wide. "Mr. Stilinski!"

I handed him back his stuff and he smiled at me. "I told you that you'd end up with Pony in the long run. Remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, you were the one in the triangle and you got the girl." I finished his sentence, making the both of us laugh.

"Well, it's nice meeting you again, Kieran. I hope to see you soon at your wedding." Mr. Stilinski teased, making me giggle.

"If we ever get married, I promise you'll be the first person I call to invite." I announced.

He clapped his hands together. "Can't wait."

I paid for my milk and got back in my car. I was walking up to the house when I saw a note on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed the note off of the door, reading it.

Someone else is after you now.
- MM

"BOO!" Someone shouted from behind me, making me scream so loud.