FOUR

she was unstoppable and she took anything she wanted with a smile

she was unstoppable and she took anything she wanted with a smile. - R.M. Drake

//

PONYBOY AND I walked home, the breeze flowing through my hair. Johnny was right beside me and didn't say a word as usual. The Bob incident was still bothering me. It happened only an hour ago, he can't catch up to me that fast can he?

I heard a Mustang roar up behind us and all of my blood left my body. Johnny looked like he was about to be sick and Ponyboy looked at both of us, concern evident on his face. The car doors slammed and I heard the familiar voice, making my whole stomach drop. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? You thought you could just get away from me? Just because I'm not at school doesn't mean I can't kill you outside of it." Bob sneered, getting really close to my face.

He snapped his fingers and his minions, as I like to call them, grabbed Pony and tied him up with ropes so he couldn't break free. He then looked towards Johnny and I like we were his meal for dinner. 

We are so dead.

"I swear if you lay a finger on either of them, I'll kill you!" Pony shouted, trying to wiggle out of the ropes.

Bob chuckled. "Randy, go get the duct tape since Horse boy over here can't keep quiet."

"His name is Ponyboy

"His name is Ponyboy." I corrected in a rude tone, causing Bob to dig his cleats into my feet, making me yelp.

(she had sandals on and pretend Bob had cleats because he played soccer lol)

"Stop hurting her!" Johnny yelled, causing all of our eyes to go wide and look at him. Once Bob was finished being surprised that Johnny spoke up, he got right up in his face and held his rings up, carefully examining them. I've never seen Johnny so pale.

I punched Bob in his face, causing him to hold his cheek and look up at me in pure fury. "Don't mess with, Johnny! Mess with me!" I shouted, trying not to focus on the sharp pain that shot up through my arm.