THREE

I SAT THROUGH another class period of history and about got killed in gym by Bob's friends

I SAT THROUGH another class period of history and about got killed in gym by Bob's friends. My lucky day, we play dodge-ball.

"Girls on one side, boys on the other!" The gym teacher instructed, causing me to roll my eyes. I already knew how the boys were going to be and the girls on my team were a bunch of wimps, so that means they'd go for them, and save me for last.

All of the guys were shouting that they're the best and I scoffed. "As if." 

All of the Soc girls, like I predicted, got struck out one by one

All of the Soc girls, like I predicted, got struck out one by one. They screamed like banshees when they got hit, which made me even more irritated. "Stop screaming like a bunch of hyenas and shut your trap!" I yelled, causing them to immediately shut up.

I was the only one left on my team and I smirked. It was five against one, but really I had the advantage here. My dad always used to play two main sports with me: volleyball and basketball. You wouldn't think volleyball or basketball would cause you to have an advantage in dodge-ball, but it does. The boys kept throwing slurs at me.

"You probably throw like a girl!" One of them shouted, causing me to giggle.

"Well for one, I am a girl, and two, I can throw this dodge-ball better than all of you combined." I snapped and threw all of the dodge-balls, striking them out one by one. They kept trying to throw them at me, but I dodged them every time.

The gym teacher looked extremely impressed with me since I don't talk much in his class, but it was also probably because a girl just beat a whole team of boys. "Smith, I'm impressed." He nodded his head while raising his eyebrows.

I gave him a light smile and headed to the locker room. I groaned because I absolutely hated going in there. All of the Soc girls sprayed different kinds of perfume at the same time, making me actually gag to the point where I almost throw up. Plus, all they do is gossip. I hurried in there and quickly fixed my hair, applied deodorant and sprayed my perfume away from them. 

The last thing I wanted was to smell like them. I ran out of there and walked to..... Mrs. Gretski. Bob. He should be here any minute, I just know it.

I sprinted to my locker and quickly got all of my things out. Maybe I can make it. He will kill me if he gets a hold of me, I just know it.

As soon as I grabbed my stuff, I heard my locker slam and I sighed. I glanced up and met face to face with a monkey. Oops, I meant, Bob.

"Did you think you were actually going to slip past me?" Bob questioned as he laid his hand on my locker, right in front of me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why can't you just lay off of me?"

He smirked and laughed. "I think you already know the answer to that."

I raised my eyebrows. "Actually, I don't. You say it's because I'm a greaser and you thought I was a Soc, but that's happened before. You don't bully the other people that had the same situation. So, why do you bully me?"

He pondered on my question, and I knew I had him right where I wanted him. I kneed him in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain and cuss me out. I crossed my arms and chuckled. I frowned at the thought of not seeing Ponyboy. Even though I took care of Bob myself, it would've still been nice to know that Pony actually had my back.

I got to Mrs. Gretski's room and she didn't say a word to me about entering late, all thanks to Mr. Stilinski. I sat down in my seat and Eagan chuckled behind me. "Did you beat the demon today?"

I nodded and told her what I did, causing her to stifle a laugh. Her laugh was extremely loud and she knew if she started laughing, Mrs. Gretski would kill the both of us. We were listening to Mrs. Gretski go on about wavelengths and amplitude when an announcement came on. "We need Kieran Smith to the office, please."

All eyes in the class landed on me and Eagan whispered. "Good luck."

I quietly exited the classroom and walked towards the office, feeling a drop in my stomach. If I get into huge trouble, my grandpa will turn into the devil.

When I entered into the office, I already spotted Bob sitting down, giving me a smirk. I know this is going to be ten times worse on me, but in order to not get killed by my grandpa, I don't think I have any other choice.

Trust me, Gramps gets scary.

"Please sit down, Ms. Smith." He spoke and I sat down a seat away from Bob.

"Mr. Sheldon here tells me that you kneed him in the stomach. Is that correct?" Mr. Levi asked, clasping his hands together on his desk.

I laughed. Two can play at this game, Bob. "Sir, it was all self defense." I spoke innocently and crossed my arms, giving a glance at Bob who was narrowing his eyes at me.

"That's a complete lie!" Bob shouted, causing Mr. Levi to tell him to hush. He turned back towards me and signaled for me to continue. 

"Bob here picks on me everyday. He bullies me. He slams me against the lockers, calls me names, harasses me, and even gets his friends to pick on me." I spoke every bit of the truth with a cold voice.

Mr. Levi nodded and turned towards an angry Bob. "Ms. Smith, you know we don't have any cameras in the hallways, so I would need a witness."

I smirked. "I got just the person."

Ponyboy soon walked in, looking as confused as ever. He sat down in between Bob and me and he gave a look at me like 'what the hell is this.' 

"Ponyboy, Kieran says that Bob bullies her everyday. She told me you walked in on him bullying her yesterday." Mr. Levi announced and Pony shook his head yes.

"Yes, sir. I did." He replied.

"Okay, tell me in detail what you saw. I already asked Kieran and if you two give me the same answers, then Ms. Smith is free to go."

Pony nodded and began to speak. "I had to use the bathroom, but once I walked out, I saw Bob slamming a girl against the locker, who I later learned was Kieran. He pushed her down on the ground and she hit her head pretty hard. I yelled at him to leave her alone and he started walking towards me. Kieran told him to leave me alone, and he tried to swing at her, but she dodged it and I grabbed her hand and ran with her away from Bob."

Once he finished, Mr. Levi shook his head. "Bob, you're expelled. I will tolerate no bullying in my school."

Pony smiled at me, but my eyes went huge and his smile faded. Bob's face turned a bright shade of pink as Pony and I walked out. Pony furrowed his eyebrows. "You should be happy. He won't bully you anymore."

"At school!" I whisper-shouted. "Outside of school, he'll probably murder me!"

Ponyboy's eyes went huge, but then he shook it off. "Just stay with me and the guys whenever you go out and you don't have to worry about anything."

I slowly nodded and my stomach finally settled.

As long as I was with the gang, I'd be safe. Right?