FOURTEEN

WARNING: VERY emotional chapter if you couldn't tell by the GIFS. It's gonna be a long one.

Pony

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."-Johnny Depp.  

//

"HOW AM I supposed to choose between two girls that I care about?!" I shouted and ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

Soda shrugged while laying on the couch. "Easy. You ALWAYS pick the second one."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?"

"Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second one." Soda spoke, looking at me straight in the eye. "I should have listened to myself, but I didn't and look what Sandy did to me. Don't let Cherry do that to you, Ponyboy."

Darry looked impressed and ruffled Soda's hair. "Looks like my boy has gotten some sense knocked into him."

I groaned. "But I love both of them equally. I don't want to hurt either of their feelings."

Two-Bit started laughing and took a swig of his beer, "I'd love to hurt Cherry Valance's feelings."

I shot a glare at him and he rolled his eyes. "Ponyboy, you can't be serious. You obviously pick Kieran!"

I shook my head. "But I've only known Kieran for two weeks! I've known Cherry for months now!"

"Oh yeah, MONTHS, whoop-de-do, Pony!" Steve raised his arms in the air dramatically causing everyone to laugh except me.

"I'm going to show all of y'all how good of a person Cherry is!" I defended and crossed my arms while standing up from the couch.

"We honestly do NOT care what person she is. We like Kieran. She always makes us laugh, she has a big heart, and she's had a rough life. Cherry? She's gotten pampered her whole life and couldn't play a sport if her life depended on it. Nobody here cares about her." Dally snapped, causing everyone's eyes to widen in surprise.

"When Dally defends someone, you know that person is important, Pony. You're my best friend, and if you really like Cherry, go for it. But, don't come crying to me when she cheats on you." Johnny exclaimed while walking out the door, causing everyone's eyes to widen and mouths drop.

"And if Johnny talks to you that way, let alone speak up, you know this decision is important to him too." Dally retorted while lighting a cancer stick and leaving the house.