FIVE

"SO, I TOLD you about my life

"SO, I TOLD you about my life. Tell me about yours."

Ponyboy took a deep breath, like he was hesitating to tell me. "You don't have to tell me today if you don't want to." I gave him a weak smile and started feeling a little sick.

"Kieran, are you alright? You're as pale as a ghost!" Pony looked at me, his forehead creased with worry.

Then that same exact pain shot up my arm again and I blacked out.

//

"DO YOU THINK she'll wake up?"

"This is why I never let her stay out."

"She just passed out, I don't know what happened."

I slowly opened my eyes and all the guys rushed up to me, but the first one there was Gramps. "You okay, Sunshine?"

I weakly nodded and furrowed my eyebrows at all the wires attached to my arm. My grandpa sighed. "The doctor should be here any minute to tell us what's wrong."

Just then, this really attractive doctor came in. I smiled as soon as he looked up at me. "Ms. Kieran, what in the world are you doing here? I thought I'd never have to see you in here."

I sighed. "What's wrong with my arm?"

He bit his lip and turned towards the guys and Gramps. "Can I speak with her for a moment?"

They all hesitated, but finally walked out of the door, leaving just him and me. He sat on the edge of my bed and gave me a sympathetic look. "Has someone been abusing you?"

Bob.

"No, why?" I questioned. 

I was a pretty good liar, but Dr. Shepherd knew my parents really well and he's known me ever since I was a kid. He was the doctor that treated my parents when they got shot, and he was the one to break the news to us.

"Kieran, you tell me right now who's doing this to you. You've been having pains shoot through your arm because you've broken a bone. You couldn't have done this by falling. This was done by someone who hurt your arm about a week ago and you did something today that caused it to be even worse."

When I punched Bob today, it made it worse. He saw me thinking and he shook his head. "Kieran, I'm saying this as another parent. Tell me now."

I didn't answer and he said something I never forgot. "You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who's not gonna complicate your life. Somebody who won't hurt you."

Dr. Shepherd, her doctor, below! (ENOWENFOEN GREY'S ANATOMY I LOVE HIM WTH)

 Shepherd, her doctor, below! (ENOWENFOEN GREY'S ANATOMY I LOVE HIM WTH)