Chapter 23: The lost get found

Laurence's P.O.V: 

I can't believe Garroth ended it with Aphmau... After YEARS of loving her, he broke up with her... I'm pretty impressed. I never imagined he would do that, especially after how long he's liked her. Since Garroth broke up with Aphmau she's been silent. I hope she's okay... Maybe I should go check on her? I stand up and walk towards her door before knocking "Aphmau, it's Laurence... Can I come in?" I wait a few minutes for a non-existing reply, is she okay?! 

"Aphmau?" I'm starting to get worried, she still hasn't replied "Aph I'm coming in... Okay?" I wait for a moment to see if she would reply before taking a deep breath and opening the door to see her sitting on her bed staring at the door with her legs crossed. She looked so strange... "Aphmau... Are you okay?" I felt as if she was staring into my very soul "Garroth... He broke up with me..." I stare at her and walk towards her and sit down on the bed "I know, I heard... Are you okay though?" She stays silent and slowly closes her eyes and nods "He did it to make me happy..." I can't help but feel sorry for her, she's been through so much already... A breakup wasn't what she needed. 

"Aphmau, you know we both care about you and just want you to be happy... I myself hate seeing you so upset, locking yourself in your room day and night. It's so different than the Aphmau we know and love, which is exactly why we want you to be happy" She looks at me, stunned and she begins to blush 

Aphmau's P.O.V: 

I stare at Laurence and feel my cheeks turn into a vibrant red, "L-Laurence... I... I know you care about me, and want me to be happy... I want to be happy too... I just can't... I'm not even sure why..." I look down to my purple carpet and sigh before feeling a strong arm around my waist and another under my thighs and soon enough I was on Laurence's lap being embraced by him "L-Laurence?" I say confused and slightly shocked, I feel as if my face is on fire... 

"Ssh... Don't speak. I know why you're sad, you have every right to be sad... You've been through so much, you don't have to hide it anymore though Aphmau. I'm here for you, you know that... I love you Aphmau, no matter what happens I'll always be by your side" I stared into his eyes, shocked, happy, loved... Three words to explain how I felt at that very moment. I lean in closer and rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist "Thank you... It means alot to know someone is..." I hear him snicker and feel his warm hand gently hold my chin and tilt it up so that I was looking deep into his  diamond blue eyes. Our eyes both close as he leans in and I suddenly feel our lips meet, so warm and tender. I wish this moment would never end... He slowly pulls away and smiles at me before taking me off his lap and getting up, he walks towards the door before turning back, I stare at him longingly... "Please smile again soon... I want my Aph back." He smiled lightly before exiting the door with the door closing behind him... Those words he said to me, I won't forget them easily. I re-play the words in my head as I press my fingers against my lips and lie backwards on my bed...

"Please smile again soon... I want my Aph back" 

Garroth's P.O.V:

I keep walking. I've been walking for a while now, I've passed 2 thickets in the forest and a lake. 

*Rustle* 

What was that noise? Is someone spying on me? "Whoever is there... Come out now, and nobody gets hurt..." Everything goes silent... I walk closer to the bush and as I do a small puppy jumps out and pounces on me. I yelp as I fall to the ground "W-what the... A puppy? Now I wasn't expecting this... Where's your owner little guy?" I look around his neck to find he has no collar. 

Hmm... Maybe giving this puppy here to Aphmau would make her happier... "Would you like a new home little guy?" the dog growls "Uh... Little girl?" it goes back to barking happily. Whoops... "Haha, sorry little GIRL... Hmm... I wonder what Aphmau might call you..." I pick the puppy up and carry it back through the forest past the lake and through the 2 thickets. I wonder how a cute little puppy ended up so far into a forest on it's own... It looks really well groomed. Maybe its a runaway? Or maybe it was abandoned recently? I'm not sure... All I know is it has a new owner now... 

I finally make it out of the forest and I'm only a few minutes away from home. 

Aaron's P.O.V: 

I'm staring into the flames in my fireplace whilst drinking a warm cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows that melt in your mouth and can't help but think of Aphmau, I haven't heard from her in a while... I hope she's okay... I put my drink on the side table and pull my phone out. Maybe I should try ringing her? I go through my contacts until I find "Shu" and smirk, so many memories... I click on it and press the phone icon before pressing the phone to my ear "Sorry, the person you are trying to call is unavailable at the moment, please try again later. You can leave a voicemail after the tone" Maybe I should leave a voicemail... I wait for the beep and then begin to talk "Hey Aph, I haven't heard from you in a while and just wanted to check in on you... I hope your feeling better than last time I heard from you. when you get this send me a text or a call. Seeya round" I end the call and sigh... I really hope she's okay...

Garroth's P.O.V: 

I finally reach the apartment and open the door "Aphmau, I have a surprise for you..." I quickly hide the pup behind my back and watch as Aphmau's door opens slowly and she pops her head out, she looks so cute I can't help but smile. "Yes Garroth?" I pull the puppy out from behind my back and see her eyes widen "Here, I thought she might make you happier" I place the pup on the ground and watch as it barks and runs over to Aphmau "PUPPY! AWH YOUR SO CUTE AAWH HEY GIRL HAHA AAAWH SO CUTE!" She kneels down and the puppy runs circles around her. I chuckle "So, what you gonna call her?" Aphmau looks up at me and smiles "Celeste of course! Aawh your so cute!" She picks the dog up and hugs it "Thank you so much Garroth, I love her" I smile, I didn't know Aphmau loved dogs so much...! "I'm glad you like her"

 I hear Laurence's bedroom door open as he surfaces from the dark green room he's always hidden away in..."Was that barking I heard just now?" Celeste looks towards Laurence and barks, Aphmau giggles "does that answer your question?" Laurence smirks and nods "haha, yep!" Who'd have thought such a small animal could bring smiles to so many people... "Where did you get him Garroth? He looks expensive" Laurence asks slightly worried "Um... Her, Celeste is a her, and I found her deep in the forest all alone. She had no collar on and looked completely alone so I decided she could do with a friend... Well, more like a family haha" Aphmau and Laurence smile as we all admire the pup. 

(Word count: 1310 )

(A/N: YAY! CELESTE IS HERE! Anyway xD Who should Aphmau get with next? Comment down below out of Aaron or Laurence. If there are any more ships you would like me to add ((Like Zane and Kawaii~Chan and Travis and Katelyn)) then let me know by commenting! Please if you enjoyed this chapter give it a rate, share it with your friends and comment, it means to the world to me knowing people out there enjoy what I write. Thanks for reading <3... PEACE!)