Chapter 7: Mission Aphmau

Laurence's P.O.V:

Me and Garroth were already up when Aphmau was getting ready. We was texting each other our plans on what to do. As soon as we heard Aphmau's little tune stop and the door close quietly behind her, me and Garroth quickly stalked out of our rooms and out the front door pursuing Aphmau. 

We hide behind a bold oak tree across the road from the milkshake place and watch as Aphmau puts her phone away and walks inside. As soon as she does we both run to the outskirts of the hedge. "Laurence, isn't this classed as stalking?" Garroth whispered to me, making sure we wouldn't be heard "Of course not, Garroth. It's called protecting the woman we love. What if she's being cat-fished and this "FC" guy is just out to hurt her? We can stop him!" I say with pride and I suddenly hear the bell that's rang when the door is open, no one walked in... meaning, they're coming outside. We can only just see them through the hedge and they are sat right on the other side at a metal table... We can hear EVERY word they say! We listen carefully until Garroth get's irritated "Everyone knows she likes Pumpkin spiced lattes! I bet he doesn't know she likes Flarity the horsey of my little horsies or that she likes cupcakes but NEVER eats the sprinkles on them if there rainbow sprinkles. She only likes chocolate sprinkles! She HATES rainbow sprinkles." I stare at him in disbelieve and mentally face palm myself "Garroth, that is so sad. Why do you know what sprinkles she likes and most importantly, why do you know what horse she likes of a girly kids program?!" He looks flustered and he starts to blush awkwardly "Well, um... In secondary school me and Aphmau use to bake cupcakes with only chocolate sprinkles and watch my little horsies. I asked her once why she doesn't have rainbow sprinkles and she said that she despises them so I started making her cupcakes with only chocolate sprinkles and she loved them, we use to bake them and share them with each other all the time." I was trying my hardest not to laugh "That was the most cringe worthy tale I've heard all week and I've been whispering sweet nothings to Aphmau alot this week" I teased and Garroth glared at me and just as he opened his mouth to say something we heard Aphmau say something in a tone we never heard her use before. We look back towards the hedge and the man had brought his hood down and he was really, really good looking. Ugh. The hot guys always have to become competition don't they? At least I get to crush them and send them to the nether along with there pretty boy faces so they can finally be a hot mess. to violent? I don't think so. Just as Garroth was about to open his mouth we hear a sound "Ahem". 

We look up and see Aphmau and the dark haired man staring at us both over the hedge. "Umm..." We both say at the same time I see Aphmau look at the guy "One second, Aaron. I'll be right back... Garroth...Laurence... Follow me..." Aaron stands there calmly, trying to figure out the situation at hand. Me and Garroth drag ourselves off of the ground and over to the tree where we once hid to watch Aphmau and... She. Looked. Furious. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" She yelled and I felt that if I could, I would have jumped right out of my skin. "WE WERE... We were just trying to protect you..." I say trying not to yell at Aphmau. "You didn't need to... I knew what I was doing and I can look after myself. Now stop stalking me and go home" Aph says and walks back to the guy who if I can recall she called him Aaron... Cute name and adorable appearance and he has a strong figure. I decide to apologise to Aaron so I walk across the road to where they both stood at the hedge and watch Aphmau roll her eyes and put her arm through his, I got a stinging pain in my chest when she did that, like a fire had just sparked to life in my very soul. Is this... Jealousy?...  I look up at Aaron sincerely "I'm sorry Aaron. Me and Garroth... We were just looking out for Aphmau. She means alot to us..." I say as I see Garroth walk up beside me looking extremely apologetic. YET IM APOLOGISING! "We are terribly sorry..." Garroth said quietly.He looked a little shocked and then he went neutral again. "It's fine dude. It's understandable. First time meeting an online friend, you can't help but worry" His voice is really deep and manly... She's going to fall in love with him... "Good. C'mon Garroth, lets go home..." we keep our heads down and head home... This isn't going to be forgotten easily...