Chapter 5: Day 2 in Scaleswind

Aphmau's P.O.V:

I'm feeling a little down... Maybe if I have a shower that'll wake me up more? I hope so. Maybe I can go get a latte too.

I hop into the bathroom with my shower bag. I open it up and take out my shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste, brush, soap along with my strawberry scented shower gel. It's almost ran out, I should go buy some more or maybe I could be more adventurous and try something else? Who knows.

I hop into the shower and started cleaning myself. I haven't felt this awake in hours.

Garroth's P.O.V:

I wake up to hear the shower, Laurence must be showering. He's not usually an early bird but maybe he's going for a change? I don't know.

I head into the bathroom and see the curtain closed, Laurence never closes the curtain since he always showers in his swim trunks. This is so strange...

I tip toe over to the shower "Laurence?" I say whilst opening the curtain and my thoughts are interrupted from confusion to embarrassment and shock as a blood-curdling was let out by...

"A-APHMAU?! I'M SO SORRY!"

I quickly close the curtain and run out of the room quickly closing the door. Laurence rushes out of his bedroom at the sound of the scream.

"What's going on?!" He yells protectively

"Stop yelling Laurence! Nothing is going on. Everything is fine. It's about time you get up anyway" I say, pretending nothing had just happened...

I can't believe I just walked in on Aphmau naked... I completely forgot about her, don't ask how...

Aphmau's P.O.V:

I rub the fruity shampoo and conditioner into my hair and make my hands all soapy and giggle quietly. I'm trying really hard not to wake the boys up. I'm going to be done soon. I close my eyes and imagine what I will get up to today, suddenly I see a hand and the curtain has been pulled.

I let out a blood-curdling scream when I see Garroth's shocked face and I try my hardest to cover myself with my arms "A-APHMAU?! I'M SO SORRY!" He yells whilst running out of the bathroom.

Oh my irene... I can't believe Garroth just saw me naked. At least it wasn't Laurence... That could have ended badly!

I close the curtain again and sigh. At least he left straight away and didn't stare. I put on my strawberry shower gel and after rinsing off I step out of the
shower.

I feel that my face is bright red and I pull a lilac towel around my chest like a strapless dress and another around my hair to keep it from getting the rest of my body wet.

I then headed over to the sink to brush my teeth and head to my room to get dressed in an outfit I picked out earlier on, purple open sided tank top with denim shorts and nike trainers.

I brush my hair and put on some perfume and eyeliner and head into the front room where the guys were hanging out.

Laurence's P.O.V:

I wake up to the sound of a blood-curdling scream. What in Irene's name is going on out there?! I rush out of my room and yell to Garroth

"What's going on?!" I stare at him... Darn it, he's still taller than me. I just remembered I am only wearing my boxers right now... Meh.

"Stop yelling Laurence! Nothing is going on. Everything is fine. It's about time you get up anyway" he said, I could tell he was pretending something didn't happen... I know him too well,