Chapter 17: Mission implausible

Aaron's P.O.V:

I woke up to the blinding light of the sun shining into my room through my window and squinted my eyes at the sight of the rays... Then I remembered...

Aphmau...

I look beside me to see the sleeping beauty... She looks so cute when she's asleep... Wait, does this class as me sleeping with her?... I'll class it. I got dressed into my usual items and made some pancakes. Lucky for me Travis and Dante don't usually wake up till 12 PM and its 7 AM right now. I head back to the room with two plates of pancakes to see Aphmau sat up stretching. "Morning" I say in my deep, morning voice. She looked startled until she saw it was me, I watched that scared look turn to a smile and then to a giggle "Good morning Aaron... Your voice is so low in the mornings" she smiled and it seemed to have reflected onto me, I smiled back . "A-Anyway... I made breakfast. We need to be getting you home before Laurance and Garroth wake up" she smiled and nodded. I wonder what time the guys wake up at? 

We both sat down on the bed with our legs crossed and eat our breakfast. After breakfast I drive Aphmau home and head back home too. I've spent more than enough time with her (A/N: YEAH YOU FRIKING SLEPT WITH HER AND MADE OUT!!! XD) and needed to return her home, not that I wanted to... I just didn't want any questions being asked...

Garroth's P.O.V: 

I woke up earlier than usual today and looked at my phone 

*6:30 AM* 

Jeez it really is early. I stay in bed so I could try to get back to sleep but I just wasn't tired. I sat up and remembered about Aphmau... I don't remember hearing her come home last night.. If she did she was very quiet about it. I walk out of my room and knock on her door... No answer... "Aphmau?" I whisper through the door careful not to wake Laurence and still, no reply. I open the door and walk in, I gave my warnings. She isn't here?! 

"Aphmau?!" I say a little louder. 

Okay calm down Garroth, she's probably just gone out for a walk or something... Maybe I'll text her just to be on the safe side...

Start of chat: G- Garroth, A-Aphmau, Aa-Aaron:

G- Hey Aphmau, where are you?

A- Just went out for an early morning walk... Why?

G- Oh, I came into your room and you wasn't there this morning

Aa- Hey Aphmau, thanks for going on that date with me, I had a good time

A- Oh, Aaron. No problem! It was really fun. 

G- mhm... Be sure to tell us about it when you get home Aphmau... Speaking of which, when are you gonna be home?

A- I'm on my way home now actually... I'll talk to you guys in a bit

Aa- Bye Aphmau <3 

G- Bye Aph, see you in a bit xx

End of convo

UGH AARON! 

I know he loves her but come on! Just as I put my phone away I heard the door open and I saw a very flustered Aphmau... Wherever she had been she looks very confused about it... "Um, Aphmau?" 

Aphmau's P.O.V:

I raced from Aaron's car into the apartment opening and just think back on everything that happened yesterday... I made out with Aaron... We slept in the same bed... Does that mean he likes me? Does this mean I like him? What about Laurence? Let's not forget about Garroth... UGH MY HEART. I walk into the apartment flustered and see Garroth staring at me which I'm not gonna lie, it was like a scene from a horror movie... All the lights were off and the only light that was coming in was through the doorway and he stood right there in that light... It was very creepy and he scared me so much "OH MY IRENE! GARROTH YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" he smiled and came closer "Sorry" I turned on the light and he looked normal again. He came towards me and hugged me and I pulled away quickly "Aphmau? Are you okay?" What am I suppose to say? No I like 3 boys at the same time and I don't know what to do?! "Aphmau... Your crying... Talk to me, tell me what's wrong" I'M CRYING?! OH MY IRENE! He held my hand and pulled me towards him. I tried to fight it but all I wanted was to be held by him... I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him as if I was holding on for dear life. He suddenly picked me up and carried me to his room. As soon as I felt my feet touch his soft blue carpet I let go of his neck and pulled myself away slightly "Sorry Garroth... I didn't mean t-" I was interrupted by his lips locking onto mine, the sweet touch, the minty breath... It reminded me of... I pulled away and fell to the wall. I can't do this... I'm so confused! I pick myself up and head towards the door "APHMAU JUST TALK TO ME, TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!" he yelled to me in a demonic voice which scared me and made me freeze holding the door handle... I felt something take over, suddenly everything went back to normal, only my hand was sore and red and Garroth was on the floor unconscious... Did... Did I do that? I look down at my hands and see them really pale and shaky... I scrunch my hands into fists and run out of the apartment...