Wanna Be Loved❤️(URBAN)

Aries Jones is one tough 17 year old. She works 2 jobs just to help her mom pay bills and take care of her little sister.One of those jobs being she's a stripper.She has no boyfriend,kids,or father. She's not proud of her job. She wishes to be a normal teenage girl and have a normal life and find love. That's what she longs for the most,Love. Aries never imagined her self being in that disgusting place,she damn sure didn't imagine working there. Maybe working there will help her find that love she been looking for. Will she ever make it out the strip club before her senior year ends? If she does will she have to go back?

Sneak Peek:

"Ok Aries. You can do this. Just do it like you always do it. This is no different then any other night" I repeat to myself like I do every night.

"Sage,time to get out there" one of the security friends, John,says.

"Alright thanks John. You got my back right?" I asked him before I walked out on the stage.

"Of course. You like my little sister. If you need anything whistle" he says while walking out the dressing room.

"Ok let's go" I say to myself as I walk on stage.

"Let's give a hand for our favorite spice! SAGE!" The man announced. All the men in the club stared clapping and whistling. I walked to the pole and did my set. They started playing "Body Party". I started to do my dance routine while all the men stared in amazement. This is the life I live sadly