Chapter 19

~~~~~~~ Jin ~~~~~~~

Jungkook rushed into our room with pizzas in one hand, while he dragged a brain dead Hyomin behind him and slammed the door shut. Hyomin collapsed onto the ground, obviously in shock and I rushed over to see what was wrong. Jungkook whispered something to Namjoon who immediately rushed to her and pulled her into a gentle hug.

"What happened?" I whispered curiously to Jungkook as V, Suga, and J-Hope joined me.

"Jimin-Hyung was a bad person," he said bluntly with a disappointed shake of his head. "He and Soyeon-Noona were..." He stopped and we immediately understood before helping Namjoon coax Hyomin into standing up and walking to the couch to sit down. She hadn't said anything or shown any signs to show her feelings. She simply stared blankly into the air in front of her in shock.

"What's wrong with her?" V asked quietly, snapping in front of her eyes in order to get some sort of a response.

Suga quietly whispered, "She's in shock V. Wouldn't you feel shocked too if you saw something like that?" He nodded slowly and then sat down beside Hyomin before placing a hand on hers.

"Hyomin-ah," he murmured quietly, not receiving a response from her. "HyoGogi." There was still no response from Hyomin and he sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. "Hey, do you want to know something? You can't stop fighting Hyomin. That's why you're who you are and if anything changes that, it's not worth your trouble."

She shifted her weight slowly and rested her head on his lap with a sigh. "I'm tired of fighting Taehyung." He smiled softly as she shut her eyes and drifted to sleep. "So tired."

"Goodnight sweet Bulgogi Friend," he whispered, brushing her hair off of her face and pecking her forehead before carefully sitting up and resting her head on a pillow. "Alright, where's that dirty Park Ji Min?"

"Let's calm down and think Taehyung," Yoongi snapped as V made a move to leave the room. "We all know Jimin and we know that he would never do something like that."

Namjoon nodded in agreement before murmuring, "Then what made him do it?"

"Maybe he didn't do it," Hoseok murmured, getting to his feet and staring at our curious expressions. "You guys haven't heard yet? Soyeon is the girl that almost killed Hyomin, Zelo, and Jonghyun when they were younger. She pushed Jonghyun off of a bridge and then they kicked her out of their childhood rap group."

"You think this is the same Soyeon? Do you know how many Soyeons there are in Korea?" I asked in shock.

"But she's Chon So Yeon and Chon isn't a common name. Consolidating that name to just Chuncheon; there won't be many results for that," he said insistently. The others murmured slowly in agreement and I frowned before giving a single nod. "So it's obviously the Soyeon from her childhood."

"You think this girl has come here to do what? You think she's here to get some form of twisted revenge?" Namjoon inquired, obviously losing his faith in the theory. "That's insane."

Jungkook helpfully offered, "Does anyone else notice how Woohyun-Hyung likes slightly deranged girls overall?"

"Well now I'm fully convinced," V said confidently. "I'm going to get that girl."

"You can't hit a girl, it's bad for image," I pointed out with a frown.

"It's hardly a girl anymore. I'd call it more of a harpy demon," V stated bluntly with a roll of his eyes. "Now, are we going to defend Hyomin or not?" We all exchanged expressions and then nodded before joining V and walking out into the hallway. Jimin was glaring at her and her head was turned to one side, showing some sign of being hit.