Chapter 7

~~~~~~~ 12:10PM: Tokyo: Hyomin ~~~~~~~

I sighed as the Stylist-Unnies sprayed my face with cool water and then dried my face before redoing my makeup. The Tokyo Stage Rehearsal had been grueling. We hadn't gotten to the hotel until 11:45PM and hadn't been able to sleep until12:30AM due to some room mix-ups. The others were almost as exhausted as I was and I attempted to stay awake so that I would look professional for the fan meeting coming up in ten minutes.

The drive from the concert area had been horrible and we had gotten stuck in traffic so the stylists were attempting to do their work on us while we were being transported between areas. Kim-Manager had taken the KREST boys to the venue earlier because they didn't wear as much makeup as us girls. As of now, we were on our way to the venue having our makeup done in the car while B.A.P got their makeup and hair done in the van behind ours.

"You think we'll make it on time?" Jiyeon asked me with an uncertain frown while the traffic started moving more quickly. I murmured in agreement as the van turned into the appropriate lot and sighed as our makeup was finished. "Run!"

I shoved Aecha and Yuri ahead of myself and thundered through the streets towards the building before entering along with the rest of the B.A.P members. We all sighed and then rushed towards the fan meeting area before composing ourselves and walking out onto the stage right behind the KREST boys. The audience clapped and cheered eagerly as we took our seats at the autograph table and got ready to sign for the long train of fans.

"This is going to kill my hand," Zelo joked in my ear, causing me to giggle.

"Don't worry, it's only four hours Zelo," I teased with a chuckle, causing him to groan in disbelief.

"You're not making it better for him," Yongguk chuckled with a grin. I nodded knowingly as the fans proceeded down the line, finishing at the B.A.P table and then proceeding to the KREST table. I was generally good at fan interaction and spoke happily with them in Japanese as they made their way down the line. Zelo turned to me with an overwhelmed expression after being squealed at by a Japanese girl.

"Don't worry Zelo, she's excited," I told him with an amused roll of my eyes, continuing to sign for the fans before my phone vibrated in my pocket. Manager-Oppa nodded helpfully as I handed him my phone.

"Niel asks what he should do to prepare the food for eating," he read, staring at me expectantly.

"Leave it on the counter for at least ten minutes to thaw and then put it on a plate with a lid and heat in the microwave on high for twenty minutes. Then turn on the stove grill and grill for a minimum of fifteen minutes," I dictated while he typed furiously. "Of course that's the instructions for the steaks."

He nodded and sent the message through while I continued signing and greeting the fans with a wide smile. "He says that Bora won't touch his food and sits in a corner whining all day."

"He probably just misses Woohyun. Just tell him to chop up small bits of the chicken that's in the food and mix little bits with his food." Manager-Oppa nodded obediently and typed back to Niel before nodding to himself.

"My little Bora Bora isn't eating?" Woohyun asked with huge eyes. "Oh my poor Bora~~! ;_; Appa is coming back Bora!"

"Woohyun we're on tour. -.-" Kibum stated plainly with a roll of his eyes. "How are you going to go back to Seoul everyday just to feed Bora?"

"Samsung Hangouts!" he cheered excitedly, holding up his SIII. I held up my SIV with a victorious grin and he frowned. "How come you get a different phone from the rest of us?"

"I pay for my own phone bill. I don't have a company phone," I told him with a roll of my eyes.

"Why do you get to do that?" Woohyun was being stubborn about the phone situation.