Chapter 13

~~~~~~~ Hotel: Yoseob ~~~~~~~

"Ah~ It's so nice!" I exclaimed, bellyflopping onto the bed with a happy sigh. Hyomin, Zelo, Jongup, and Yongguk practically fell into the room under their luggage and I snickered.

"Yah... I though they said there were five beds in here..." Hyomin mumbled awkwardly, pointing at the two queen sized beds in the room.

"Ah, by the way, we were misinformed!" Kim-Manager commented, poking his head in the room. "There are two queen sized beds and there is a couch mattress for one person."

"Please don't..." Jongup mumbled pitifully as Hyomin, Yongguk, and Zelo launched themselves at the couch.

"Yah! Yah! I'm the girl! Don't do this to me!" Hyomin screamed, wrestling with Yongguk and Zelo.

"I'm the oldest!" Yongguk managed to grunt while he fought for the couch.

I cleared my throat and they stopped and looked at me. "First of all, I'm the oldest. Second of all, may I suggest a game to solve your little dispute?"

"What kind of game?" Zelo asked curiously, cocking his head to one side.

"Something that gives everyone an equal chance to win," I mused with a chuckle.

"What game would that be?" Hyomin ventured suspiciously, staring at me with a raised eyebrow. "I don't like any of the games you might have in mind."

"You haven't even heard my suggestions!" I protested with a pout.

The three of them stared at me and Hyomin turned to Zelo and Yongguk. "Alright, let's take a vote. I vote Hyomin!"

"I vote Zelo!" Zelo exclaimed quickly.

"I vote Yongguk," Yongguk said simply. "Jongup, you're the tie-breaker."

"Uh... Do I have to be?" he asked uncertainly with a frown.

"Yes. -.-" the three said together with rolls of their eyes.

"Fine... Hyomin," he said with a nod.

"Why?!" Zelo and Yongguk shouted with frowns.

"She's the only girl!" he shouted in protest. "It's weird for her!"

"Fair enough I guess..." Yongguk sighed with a shrug. "Come on Maknae, let's turn in. It's already 12:30AM." Zelo nodded slowly with a pout and I retreated to the bathroom to change. We all took turns changing and then brushed our teeth before practically collapsing into bed out of sheer exhaustion.

"Hyung-ah..."

"Yes Jongup?" I asked quietly.

"I hope this isn't awkward for you." I stared at him in surprise and then shook my head with a chuckle.

"It's fine." He nodded slowly before sitting up and staring at Zelo and Yongguk's shared bed. They had shoved several of the pillows under the blanket to create a barrier between them and I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Hyomin sneezed loudly from the couch. "God bless you."

"Thank you Jongup!" she whispered gratefully as Yongguk turned off the light.

"Goodnight everyone!" he said quietly.

"Goodnight everyone!" we all echoed. "Goodnight!"

"Yah... Did we just reply to ourselves or to each other...?" Zelo asked uncertainly.

"If you replied to yourself, I really worry about you Zelo," Hyomin said through the dark with an obviously amused tone. "Yoseob-Shi, don't forget to wake up early for my vocal warmups!"