Chapter 4

~~~~~~~ Hyomin ~~~~~~~

The camera was switched off for our performance which was being recorded separately and I sighed tensely. Zelo patted me on the back and I smiled before B.A.P went out for their opening performance of 'No Mercy' and 'Power'. Their cool dancing and professionalism on stage was completely different from how they actually were. As 'Power' ended, we members of TSERK were directed to go out on stage. The fans began murmuring curiously when they saw us and I chuckled, amused at how good our disguises were.

"Hey, who are you? Where is KREST?" Yongguk asked curiously.

"We are TSERK!" we all exclaimed together.

"I'm Woo Hyo Joon, leader of TSERK. This is Kim Kyung Mi, Lee Woo Ri, Park Jiwook, Choi Da Hyun, Cho Yu Han, Yang Eun Young, and Jung Aaron! We will be performing due to the fact that KREST has been caught up in traffic!" The fans began screaming when they realized that we were cross dressing and I grinned.

"You can't steal KREST's show!" Zelo exclaimed in shock. "They've worked hard to be here for the Knights!"

"I don't see any KREST here, do you?" Woori directed the question to the amused fans who shook their heads and shouted in opposition.

"The Knights will always be KREST's fans! Don't think you've won!" Youngjae yelled angrily before storming off the stage.

"Well, now that they're gone, what say we members of TSERK perform some of our songs?" Kyungmi asked the fans who shouted in agreement. "Alright, well hit it guys!"

Our music began playing and we made it through both songs without a problem before the 'Warrior' music began playing. "Warrior's back." A spotlight shone on Yongguk while he was dropped down from the ceiling on a platform along with the other members of B.A.P. the fans began screaming and we backed up in surprise. The boys began dancing and singing and jumped at us whenever they could in their dance before we retreated off the stage.

"Quick! To makeup!" Manager-Oppa insisted, shoving us towards the Stylist-Unnies. We slowly transformed into our regular selves and scanned over the performance list one more time to make sure we knew what was going on.

"So it's 'Welcome' from 'Super Star', then 'Super Star', then 'Real KREST' from 'Dominate', then 'Dominate', then 'War', then 'Crazy' from 'Bad Attitude', then 'Bad Attitude'... After that is... 'Let's Go' from 'Evanescent', then 'Evanescent', 'Strength', then 'Power House', and then 'We Are One'. We finish with 'Magic', 'Poetry', and 'Eternal Love' after a short break," I murmured, nodding slowly while I read over the schedule. "Let's do this guys!"

'Warrior' ended and we ran out and were greeted by screaming fans. "Hello Knights!" Woohyun exclaimed, waving at the fans and blowing kisses in several directions. "Sorry we're late~"

"We were tied up by TSERK!" Aecha explained in shock, earning gasps from the fans and amused chuckles.

"Of course we'd never let you guys go without hearing some KREST! Let's rock this house!" I cheered, earning screams of excitement from the crowd before the lights shut off and we took our positions for the first song.

~~~~~~~ Concert End ~~~~~~~

"I never knew a one and a half hour concert could be that horrible..." Woohyun groaned as we stumbled backstage.

"It was only 86 minutes and about 37 seconds..." Yuri sighed, rolling her eyes. "We have a plane in forty minutes so I guess it's time to go."

"That it is!" Manager-Oppa agreed, herding us all towards the back of the building.

"Hyomin!" I whirled around as Jimin crashed into me and gave me a hug. "I made it! I was practicing so I couldn't see you!"

"Jimin..." I murmured before smiling and hugging him back. "I'll miss you so much."

"Don't even think about other guys while you're gone," he teased with a wink. I saluted obediently and nodded. "Good luck on your tour! Update your Me2Day everyday, take care of yourself, make sure you eat enough!"

"Jimin, you're not my dad!" I protested loosely with a chuckle. "Don't go and like anyone else though." He nodded with a small smile and I gave him a hug before he sighed.

"Time to go?" I nodded in agreement and he released me and nodded his head respectfully.

"Not yet!" Hackyeon and Ravi rushed at me and tackled me over with hysterical laughter. "You can't leave without a goodbye from us!"

"Or us!" Niel exclaimed, rushing over ahead of the rest of the Teen Top and VIXX members. There were some sad farewells and hugs and then many good lucks were exchanged before I climbed into the car with B.A.P and the rest of my group.

"I'm going to miss Seoul!" I cried, burying my head in Zelo's sweater and sniffling.

"I miss Mokpo..." he sighed with a frown.

"Dinner~!" Manager-Oppa announced, causing us to forget our homesickness and changing our focus to our empty stomachs.

"Manager-Oppa, you I'm dieting..." I grumbled with a sigh. He rolled his eyes and handed my meal to Zelo, tilting his head towards me. Zelo nodded with understanding and then yawned.

~~~~~~~ KRESTOUR Diary ~~~~~~~

The tired idols are eating their dinner on their way to the airport. "Hello fans~ We are now on our way to the airport," Hyomin explains with a sigh.

"We are all eating healthy Kimchi Salad and Naengmyeon~" Daehyun says, slurping up some noodles. (The idols are all eagerly eating their healthy meals, but what's this? KREST leader isn't eating!)

"Hyomin is on the 'Lemon Diet' currently~" Zelo tells the camera with a smile. "She can't eat anything except lemon juice mixed with water, pepper, and sugar."

"But Hyomin doesn't need to diet so she should eat and be healthy," Kibum says with a frustrated sigh. (The oldest KREST member attempts to make the stubborn leader eat and is rejected almost immediately.) "Lideo-Yang~ >.<" (The oldest begins begging the leader to eat!)

Kibum begins to make funny faces and the others slowly join in. Hyomin holds back her laughs. Will they make her laugh? Suddenly...! The leader bursts into laughter! (Zelo manages to force noodles into the dieting leader's mouth. (Success~ Leader has swallowed the noodles!)

Hyomin glares at Zelo and then... (The KREST leader snatches her dinner from the B.A.P Maknae and begins shoveling down her food!) "Aish~ I was starving! >.<" (Now everyone is eating happily.)

"We get a private plane to use, right?" (Daehyun cautiously brings up the topic of a private tour plane.)

"It has a TV on it apparently!" Woohyun exclaims. (Wah~! The idols are in awe at the mention of a TV!) The pop stars are curiously awaiting the arrival at the airport and the plane. (The car suddenly stops.)

"Are we here already?" (Jongup voices the question on everyone's mind.) Curiously, the stars decide to open their windows. (A surprise attack from the members of Beast!)

"Ah, the car is moving again!" Yongguk cheers, now crushed with all of the idols in the car. (The stars stare at the newcomers curiously.)

"We came for dinner." (Hyunseung reveals Beast's reason for arrival!) The idols stare at them in disbelief and then leader Hyomin slowly hands her mentor her dinner.

Yoseob accepts gratefully and begins picking through the Naengmyeon. "We actually came to wish you luck!" (Leader Doojoon reveals the true reason for Beast's arrival.) The van is stuffed to the brim with the members of KREST, B.A.P, and Beast.

"Hey~ Is this for KRESTOUR Diary?" (Gikwang finally discovers the cameras!) Maknae Dongwoon takes the camera and waves it around before focusing it on himself and Junhyung.

"This is KRESTOUR Beast version~!" Junhyung cheers. The camera has been altered for the Beast version! (But Junhyung... You're not going on the tour... ^^;)

"No it's the KRESTOUR B.A.P version!" (The camera is snatched by Himchan!) Jongup and Himchan are amusing. (KRESTOUR B.A.P Version~!)

"Can't it just be KRESTOUR? Why does it have to be a group's version?" (Dongjin's question raises murmurs from the older boys.)

"KRESTOUR Himchan Version~!" (Himchan has stolen the camera fully!) A pink sheen for KRESTOUR Himchan Version has been added.

"The camera is pink?!" (Jiyeon has discovered the pink sheen!)

"It is getting late here. Now it almost 9:30PM in Seoul~ We are almost at Incheon Airport where we will fly to Busan!" (Camera-ready Daehyun explains the traveling for the day.) The camera focuses on a sleepy Youngjae. He stares blankly at the camera. (*blink* *blink* -.- ~)

"Daehyun and I are excited to go to Busan, our home city," Hyomin says with a smile. (A high five is exchanged!) Suddenly... Woohyun's phone is playing Teen Top...? Who could it be?

"It's Niel," Woohyun announces, holding up the phone. (Surprise call from Teen Top Niel!) "It's for you." (A call for Hyomin?)

"Ah, yes I left food for you in the freezer at home. Defrost it and eat it sparingly! There's only enough to last a month and a half!" (The reason for Niel's call...?) "Make sure you walk Bora everyday for Woohyun and feed him three times daily, once at 8:00AM, once at 1:00PM, and once at 6:00PM!" (Niel is dog sitting for KREST?!)

"He has to be brushed twice a day, once at 10:00AM and once at 4:00PM!" (Woohyun adds to the list of dog chores.) "Tell him thank you~!" (Perhaps a KRESTOUR Niel and Bora Version??)

The call is finally ended as the car arrive at the airport. "We're at the airport now~ It's very late. We will be going! Bye bye~!" (A warm farewell from the members of KREST and B.A.P.)

~~~~~~~ End KRESTOUR Diary ~~~~~~~