XXX.A Kiss.

Warning - A little bit mature content at the middle. Not detailed though !

**************

In that moment it was as if my world stopped spinning. My heart leaped into my throat as my breathing seized. I didn't know what to think. All I could do was stare and stare, I did.

"Are you going to open it?" He whispered. I still had yet to find my own voice, so with shaking hands I silently took the box out of his hands and lifted up the lid.

Did I know what to expect?

.... Well yes....

Where my suspicion's correct?

.... Well no..... A big fat no with an almighty cherry of disappointment on top.

My jaw dropped.

What was inside it?

"Tyler ... " I began.

"Hmm... Yes... It's been a long time April since we...." He mumbled.

"Strawberry condom?" I gritted between my teeth. I gave him my deadliest glare and he just chuckled.

Way to ruin the moment.

I scooted away from him, closing the damn box I handed it to him harshly and without uttering a single word I huffed angrily and looked away.

"Come on April, I thought it would lighten up the mood. Don't be mad, I thought it would make you laugh." He said pinching my stomach, laughing himself.

"You are such a pervert. I don't know how you handle your business, when you still you behave like a horny teen. And you still don't know me!" I rambled all the while looking away from him.

A condom. I wanted to kick myself and punch Tyler. I want to pinch myself, something to stop this overwhelming sense of disappointment coursing through my body.

A condom. Yes, it's been a long time. But seriously right now, in a velvet box?

"What do you mean I don't know you?" He asked.

The nerve of the five-year-old man.

"I hate artificial strawberry flavor!" I grit out between my teeth.

"Oh, so that's why you are angry?" He smirked.

"Aah.... Forget it!" I exclaim and at the same very moment the horse ride came to the hault. I quickly jumped out of the sleigh ignoring Tyler all the while, I thanked the horse keeper and stomped away from him.

What was I expecting?

************

I am still pissed but most of my anger has dissipated. But that does not mean Tyler doesn't deserve my silent treatment.

"April, I am sorry okay?" Tyler said as we entered our Apartment. I huffed in reply and went straight to our bedroom.

As soon as Tyler stepped inside the room, I grabbed his t-shirt and pinned him against the wall. I stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips to his in a hard-passionate kiss.

He was a bit taken aback by my move but then he responded. He kissed back hungrily. Our tongues fighting for dominance.

I slide my hand under his shirt and gazed his abs, he moaned in my mouth. He lifted his hands to grab my waist but I pulled back and stopped him by pinning his hands on the wall.

"Nuh... uh mister I am not done yet!" I smirked and he grinned back enjoying every moment. I captured his lips once again. This time the kiss was rough and full of desire.