III.Again.

"I am sorry okay! Please April talk to me! " Jenna pleaded.

I huffed at her.

Yes, I am angry! She deserves this silent treatment for bailing at the end moment which caused me to sacrifice my first kiss. And no, I am not overreacting.

"And it's not like you didn't enjoy being the mascot girl. " Lexi smirked from beside me. I glared at her.

We were currently making our way to the gym.

Whole day was very annoying. Lexi and others kept teasing me about yesterday's kiss since I stepped into school. And on the top of it instead of apologizing for not coming yesterday first thing first, Jenna laughed her ass off with others. That's why she deserves my anger.

I threw my hair in high ponytail and jogged towards the gym room not bothering to wait for anyone. Yeah, I can be a b-itch sometimes.

Do you know one very annoyingly sad thing? The thing there is a separate gym building at the other end of school field. And we Crosswoods high share this gym with the Riverdale High.

Yeah, I know pathetic!

I walked to our trainer Andrew waiting for everyone else to join. Andrew as we call him by his name is quite young so it's cool to workout with him. And he is really nice and is never hard on us.

Slowly other girls joined. You know how some girls can be. Typical!

Andrew instructed us to do few sets of dumbbells and other warm up exercise. It was fun except I pretty much ignored Lexi and Jenna because they were still giggling about the whole thing.

Half an hour later Andrew called off the break. Girls favorite time of the break was to sneak to the cardio room ogle at boys who had same gym period as ours. And we all know how boys like to work out shirtless.

Ooohlala. Not.

"Keith is so hot!" Tina, one of the girls of our team gawk. I don't know how she manages to lift even the smallest of the dumbbells; she is like she cannot spare a second without checking her nails.

"Look Tyler." Wendy, the queen b-itch of our school giggles uncontrollably. How can she even think she looks adorable by sounding like a sneezing seal?

Huh! Yeah, I don't know how a seal sneezes hey but you get my point right.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of water from my bottle, taking my towel I went to the cardio room because break was almost over and cardio was next in the schedule.

Talk about luck, when you enter the cardio room and it is occupied by the equally annoying guys of the other school. I never really payed attention to them before but now that it is already established that I am a fool, looking at him was a grave mistake.

Tyler was running on the treadmill shirtless. Looking at him my heart was pounding exceptionally.

Okay! But why is Tyler Callahan affecting me so much? It's all because of that darted kiss.

"Fuck! Holy hotness all around." Tina exclaimed in her high-pitched girl voice.

I look towards the boys whose eyes snapped towards us.

I faced palmed mentally.

"No cursing!" Trainer's angry voice reached us. He was sitting at the corner, gangster style and glaring in our direction.

Wendy squealed horrified and suddenly I realized she pushed me in front.

"She cursed!" Wendy yelped and Tina agreed with her.

Oh, these bitches.

They are going to pay.

"No, I --" before I could complete the sentence the sound of annoying laughter reached my ears and I solely glared at the two bimbos.

I wanted to put both the b-itch in their places, slap few times and maybe a black eye but that would be too violent and I sort of have an image of having a big heart, I let it go.

I ignored the situation and turned towards one the cycle to get started with my work out.

When suddenly Keith appeared out of nowhere and blocked my path.

"If it isn't the mascot girl!" He smirked and I snorted.

"Her name is April jackass" Lexi appeared beside me.

I was about to reply back when my eyes caught something.

Tyler was standing behind him now done with running, head phones were plugged in his ears and he seemed to be oblivious to the surroundings. He was drinking water from the bottle and I kept staring at him. How can someone make such a simple action so sexy.

Abort the mission and get away! My inner voice screamed.

But I gulped hard, and watched in horror, as he sat on the cycle which I wanted to use.

"Get that cycle mascot girl!" Keith hollered as he pushed me lightly towards Tyler.

"What the -- " I snapped as I stumbled a few steps and fell on Tyler. He slipped from the cycle with me falling on the top of him.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

"What the-- Tylers eyes landed on me. His eyes widen in shock as if finally recognizing me.

"I am -- Uh -- " I tried to get up but his hands went around my waist holding me in place on the top of me. The closeness and warmth radiating from him was making my insides go jelly. He frowns at me and I clear my throat.

"What?" He asked. His gaze moves from my eyes to my lips.

"I -- Uh -- sorry. " I said calmly.

"Can you say it again?" He smirked.

"I said I am sorry. " I say. His eyes fixed on my lips.

"Okay! Enough is enough! Mr. Deaf, I said I am sorry, now let go of me!" I shouted.

That comment pulled him out of his hazy self.

He loosened his grip from my waist and I hurriedly stood up, he was quick after me.

"You say bullshit Callahan and I have a name. Get away from me." I snapped and the smirk falls from his face.

"Well, you fell on me because you wanted my attention!" he smirked again.

I pushed him hard, "What do you think of yourself huh? You think you are so almighty, handsome, hot that all girls will fall for you? No mister, get out of your bubble, you cant get everything you want, stop messing with me, you are such a jerk do you know that... I dont get affected by youthat kiss didn't affect me... you..." before I could complete the sentence his lips came crashing down on mine.

And whatever anger I had towards him, whatever I was about to say flew out of the window.

The hell he doesnt have any influence on me.

Out the memory of the first kiss comes rushing back. Tyler's eyes darken with something, he kept kissing me with utmost passion. He takes a sharp breadth and I kiss him back with same passion. he grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I didn't care for a second what others were thinking, I just wanted to keep kissing him. I have never felt like this before.

I dont know fortunately or unfortunately, Andrew called from behind and we broke apart.

I gained consciousness, pushed him stepping back and turned away.

I was not only walking away from gym, I was running away from him before anything uncontrollable happens.

I ran away before anything could happen, again.

*****
Please vote and comment!
Thank you.