V. Payback.

My mom has left the town for two days due to some work. My mom Marie Hayden is cardio surgeon at city hospital. I know ... I know big job. That is why she is always busy. My dad was surgeon too. Both of them used to work together.

But now since dad died, my mom's work pressure has increased a lot. She seems to be always on tour helping people.

Today is Saturday so instead of boring myself in the house all alone, I called up my friends and decided to go watch a movie.

So here we all were standing in a queue at the entrance of the movie hall, while Noah was telling everyone about the club incident where I kicked Tyler's ass.

Hey I know not literally.

We all were laughing like a maniac when Jenna grabbed our attention.

"Look who's there!" She pointed her finger somewhere behind my back.

We all turned around to look what she was showing. And my eyes widen.

Not again!

I think the one upstairs, living in the clouds likes to see me annoyed.

Yeah, well have fun god!

Tyler with his gang, two boys other than him one of which I know is Keith and three girls were standing in the queue behind couple of people not far away.

I don't think they noticed us yet.

But boy I was getting it today!

"What the ... are you stalking me?" Tyler accusingly pointed his finger at me when he caught the sight of me.

"Eh, you wish! By the way I could say the same for you, 'Mr. I-don't-know-you' " I laugh.

"You wait and watch sweetheart! I'll pay you back! " He smirks.

"Pssh! Don't call me that." I rolled my eyes at him.

After a minute silence and glaring competition.

"ARE YOU INSANE! I CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH YOU IN THE WASHROOM!! GO AWAY." He suddenly yelled on the top of his lungs gaining everyone else's attention.

My eyes bulged out of the sockets as I nearly chocked on my breath.

What the effing hell he just did?! Oh my god. Everyone in the hall was looking at me with disgust on their faces. I want to bury myself under the ground and die out of embarrassment.

I just looked at him, I was shocked is an understatement.

He shouldn't have done that. I gathered myself and gave him my best death glare. If one murder was forgivable than I would have killed this jerk in one breadth.

I can't let him win in this.

So I started fake crying, out loud, giving a full-on show to everyone standing around watching the drama getting unfold.

"BUT YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP STALKING ME AND WOULDN'T KILL MY FAMILY IF I HAD SEX WITH YOU! " I shouted loudly making sure everyone heard. "SO HERE I AM ALL INNOCENT AND HELPLESS."

I cried harder. I hear everyone gasping, looking at Tyler shocked.

I could hear silent chuckles from my friends behind me.

Tyler's eyes were wide and his jaw was almost touching the floor. He didn't utter a word he just stood there dumbfounded. I suppose planning my murder.

Everyone around were still looking at Tyler. I stopped my fake crying and smirked at him.

"Payback's a b-itch!! " I whispered.

He didn't even say anything! Then his lips twitched and he smiled.

After everything he just smiled. Tyler Callahan smiled genuinely at me showing me his perfect dimples.

And what's more confusing?!

I smiled back.

******

Short chapter.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you.