XIV. Maroon and Lace.

Do you know that feeling, when you are all giddy from inside out and you are too much excited?

Yeah that. I am having those feelings since morning.

Today I have a date with Tyler Callahan! Oh my god! I screamed to myself.

Today is Saturday, therefore no school, alas!

So here I was enjoying my Saturday and planning about my date this evening, shuffling through my clothes when my eyes landed on maroon colored lace lingerie set gifted by Lexi on my sixteenth birthday.

I haven't worn it ever. Why would I? Besides it's not my thing.

I was about to shove the piece of cloth inside my cupboard when my mobile vibrated signaling it received a message.

I opened it.

Tyler: 'I like maroon and lace ;)'

As soon as I read the message my eyes snapped towards the window of my room, from where across Tyler was standing on his window smirking in my direction.

And yes, I changed back his name.

I threw the delicates inside the wardrobe, blush creeping my cheeks I marched towards the window.

"Firstly, I am not wearing that and secondly how many times have you stalked me like this Callahan?" I glared at him playfully.

"I may or may not have sneaked a few glances ..." He said innocently as I leaned forward across the window to smacked his shoulder.

"Don't worry babes you are sexy!" He smirked and I covered my tomato red face with both of my hands.

He laughed at my reaction. I glared at him before closing the window and pulling the curtains.

Why am I blushing? I myself have sneaked a few glances when he is roaming about in his room shirtless.

And let me tell he is sexy as hell!

I giggled to myself and went to take a shower.

**********

Later that evening Tyler messaged me that he will pick me up at six for our date.

And now I have only one hour left to get ready.

Brian and Lexi came this morning and we had a study session. Then Brian retired to play Xbox with my mom.

My mom can't be happier to hear I am dating Callahan boy. She said she liked him from the start.

And don't even ask me about my mom's love for video games. My mom and dad used to play Xbox all the time. It was like their thing.

Here I am sitting on my bed and Lexi raiding my closet for a perfect casual outfit. And before I decided to pick any clothes, I made sure, curtains were closed.

After Lexi picked out clothes for me I got dressed in a black sweater and black jeans , the outfit paired with brown boots leaving my hair open.

And as for make up, I just applied a red lipstick. Picking up my phone I went downstairs with Lexi when there were ten minutes left.

"You look hot!" My mom said and Brian chuckled at my mom's straight forwardness.

Well my mommy will never change. One of a kind.

"Thanks momma!" I laughed.

"Be back before curfew, " she warned and I nodded.

I decided to wait for him outside with Lexi. And there he was my hot date already waiting for me.