II.Hence Proved.

That sneaky little b-itch! Why oh why Jenna?

"Mascot girl and me?! No freaking ways! " I snapped at Harry who was looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Please I will do anything for you. Help me this time! Please!" He said with puppy dog eyes.

It's not that I am afraid or anything I have full faith in our team. I know they will win but still.

Urgh!!

"Okay! Fine! But I am not wearing any tiger outfit!" I demanded.

"Only shoes and ears please?"

"Only ears and that's the end of bargain! " I snapped.

"Thank you so much April ... I owe you! Here ... wear them and get on stage." He said pushing a hair band of tiger ears in my hand, before walking away.

I quickly dialed Lexis number. She picked up after few rings.

"April what is taking you so long?? " she screamed because of the noise.

I tell her everything that happened.

After a moment of silence she starts laughing.

"Oh my! " she breathes.

"Stop it okay! " I angrily huff.

"Fine. Look towards the field. she says.

And I do what I have been told. Our team was entering the field with Noah leading as he is the captain. Followed by other team members including Joe and Brian. As soon as Brian's eyes landed on Lexi, he blew her a kiss to which I know she blushed.

Maybe Lexi pointed her finger on the stage towards me because Brian, Noah and Joe's eyes snapped towards me and they waved.

I waved back.

"Don't worry! We will win!" Lexi finally said in the speaker. And I sighed.

"Right!" I said. Okay meet you after the game. "

And then we hung up.

I tried to remain at the corner of the stage not wanting to be seen when coach whistled and other team came running on the field. My eyes landed on the captain I gulped.

As much as wanted to look away I didnt.

I hate to admit he is sexy as hell.

I quickly shook my head and cleared all unwanted thoughts from my head replacing my expressions with a scowl.

"Oh my god! Tyler Callahan! I love you..." some girl yelled from my side so loudly that all eyes snapped towards her and me because I was standing beside her.

So his name is Tyler Callahan.

I groaned inwardly.

Tyler too turned towards us and winked and smirked to no one in particular.

That highly conceited jerk!

I rolled my eyes.

With last whistle the game started. I cheered along with everyone else.

****

After half time the score was 2: 1. We were leading them by 1 goal.

"We are wining! We are wining! " I shouted in excitement.

Right now, the ball was with Brian and he was waiting for a player to come into view so that he can pass the ball but the other team is intelligent they have covered our every player with of theirs. In matter of seconds a player from the opponent team snatches the ball.