XVI.Nervous ?

Tyler's POV -

Vanilla ...

Whenever I am sleeping with April in her room, which is most of the days since we started dating officially a month ago. Almost three days a week I sneak into her room through her window to spend the night with her.

And no, we don't do any funny business except sleeping.

I smell her sent, vanilla.

So sweet.

I ducked my head in the crook of her neck to savor her smell.

I wonder, if she tastes vanilla too?

Instantly I poked my tongue out and licked her neck.

She turned around and giggled looking in my eyes.

"What are you doing?" She chuckled.

"You are my personal favorite flavor." I replied and kissed her lips.

It's been a month since we have been dating and I can't get enough of this girl.

And you don't know, how hard it is to fight the sexual tension. Humph.

I grinned up at April, blinking sleepily she raised her brows in confusion.

I lunged forward, wrapping my arms around her waist. April yelped and I laughed, flipping her around under me. We both a tangled mess with the blankets in seconds.

I pinned both of her hands above her head and bent down to kiss her jawline, trailing down to her neck.

She moaned softly.

"Tyler ..." she whispered.

"mmmm... " I hummed in reply still kissing her neck.

She grabbed my face making me look into her eyes.

"Tyler... " she breathed. "I ..." she continued rather seductively.

Her chest rising up and touching mine as she slowly exhaled, her hot breath tickling my lips, making me harder than I already was.

"I..?" I asked leaning down.

"We ..." she said taking a sharp breath.

"We...?" I repeated breathing heavily, I closed my eyes to kiss her but my face met with the pillow.

I jerked my eyes open to find April covering her face with the it.

She laughed. I irritated flopped down onto the bed next to her. She immediately jumped out of the bed still laughing.

"You are a moment pooper. You know?" I angrily snapped at her.

She giggled, instantly making my anger vanish.

"Don't be mad at me you know I would love to spend my whole day like this but I have a Chem test tomorrow and you have calculus. We need to study. So, c'mon move your fat ass right now." She ordered.

I grinned at her attempt to boss me. I like when she is feisty.

"My ass feels offended." I said resting my head on my popped-up elbow.

"Better be! I am going to take the shower." She said and turned around.

She was wearing one of my t-shirts which was riding up her fine ass.

"You have sexy butt!" I called after her as slammed the door of the bathroom.

"And you are an assbutt!" She yelled from inside and I could definitely imagine blush creeping her neck.