XIX.Not this time.

Tyler's POV-

I shifted in my sleep as I came to the terms with constant chiming sounds. Normally, the sound of Lilly's cartoon playing on the living room's TV would be muffled through the closed door.

I took a moment of blinking my eyes before opening them. I stirred and vanilla scent engulfed me.

I breathed in once more, reaching out for her waist and pulling her to me. April had a small smile on her face as she waited for me to get fully awake.

"Morning!" She greeted sweetly running a hand through my hair. The chiming sound ceased as she picked up my phone and turned it off.

"Morning sunshine!" I replied huskily. I pulled her closer, "what were you doing on my phone?" I asked.

She laughed "Playing a game."

"Of course, you are!" I murmured burying my face in her hair and closed my eyes shut.

"Tyler " she urged poking my cheek, annoyingly. "Time to wake up for real."

"Five minutes!" I muttered.

"No! C'mon wake up!" She laughed.

I made a sound of stubborn refusal and she sighed.

After a moment her body covered mine and a gentle kiss was pressed against my cheek, followed by another , soon enough , April was leaving a trail of soft kisses across my jaw, instantly pulling me from my state of sleepiness and into a more excited one.

With her stalled on the top of me and placing hot kisses across my skin, I was definitely arousal awake now.

I quietly groaned, gripping her hips and April smiled against my skin.

Just as I was about to grab the back of her neck and pull her mouth to mine, April pressed her hands against my chest and shoved herself up and off the bed.

She shook her head, "You are such a guy!" She giggled as she backed away.

I gasped at her "APRIL !!"

"Sorry, lover boy!" She grinned as I stared at her with narrowed eyes.

She can't leave all hot and bothered!

"Thats cruel Hayden!"

"If you want any kisses you better get up and get ready and take me to the place you promised." She giggled and retarded out of the door.

I landed on my bed with a groan !

************

I ran a hand through my wet hair as I exited the bathroom. Fully dressed for the planned day.

I hope it goes as I have planned. I know I used to have a reputation of bad boy and I never settled in a long-term relationship but with April it feels different and I want her to know that.

I walked down the hall into the living room where I found Lilly sitting on the couch watching T.V.

I ruffled her hair as I passed.

"Morning little lady!" I greeted.

"Hey ty! Do you know Dewek is coming today ?!" She squeals excitedly.

Derek is her best friend. And they both have play dates from time to time. Advance generation don't ask!

"You are growing up very fast!" I frowned and she giggled.

I entered kitchen and there they were, my parents sitting on the breakfast table, kissing each other.

Awkward!