Chapter 63: Desperate

Suga~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

After my sister has left, the room I stayed at felt empty.

I turned on the tv so I could have background noise. It helped me focus on writing a letter.

A letter to my father.

This was how I was going to propose my resignation. I was nervous, but bold.

I quickly finished it off and hoped that he would understand my thoughts and opinions.

Keep hoping Suga.

"Last night, there has been two recent missing persons-"

I sighed and turned off the TV. I stuffed my letter in my already packed luggage.

I had to call my father soon.

I've been neglecting him and my mother. If they were that desperate, they would've come searching for me.

They can wait.

I will leave tomorrow morning. I will leave this bizarre, but interesting city. I had many "adventures" here and I was able to meet new people. I was able to rethink my life decisions.

I want to stay here.

I don't want to leave.

I want to come back.

I knew what was going to happen, but I hoped.

Like a fool.

I took the elevator down to the lobby and entered the Bangtan Bar. This place was the most comforting. Although I ran into trouble on the first night, I can't help but return. It was so attracting and resplendent.

It was unutterable.

It grew onto me.

I wasn't even a big fan of drinking, but just coming down to talk to friends and trying new exotic things was so enticing. I'm not an alcoholic, I just enjoyed my time here.

No one was here, besides the bartender who has just entered.

It wasn't Rapmonster.

Speaking of him, I remembered Jimin's call yesterday. He asked for Jungkook and Rapmonster, but I didn't know their whereabouts. I didn't think too much about it.

They're fine.

I also didn't see J-Hope.

Hmm.

I guess I felt a little lonely. I remembered that he told me he wanted to be with Sunny. I hope he does go with her.

Sunny needs someone to travel with.

I wasn't fit for that.

I continued to sip on my sweet drink. I laughed out loud. This was how I was going to spend my last "day" here. I didn't mind though.

It was enough.

The vacancy in the bar felt off.

Perhaps it was my drink?

Well whatever it was, I left. I used the back door and waited outside.

I needed a breather.

Again, no one else was here. I took my time and checked my phone.

I was about to leave when I heard a slight rustle.