Chapter 48: Custody

Suga~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I gave Sunny some of my money so she could go shopping. While she was out, I was packing her items. I cleaned up her makeup supplies and accessories. The girl didn't have a current home, so it would make sense that she owned a lot.

The hotel room was cleaner now. My stuff was already packed and the only thing that was out was Sunny's laptop.

"I'm back!"

Sunny came in with shopping bags.

"Guess what I got?"

"Clothes?" I replied.

She frowned and sigh.

"Suga! I got you a pair of shoes and a beanie! Of course I got clothes!" She exclaimed.

Sunny pulled out black "combat" boots and a black beanie.

"Black looks good on you," she complimented and beamed.

"Thanks," I smiled.

They fit very well and I was glad I had something trendy. Sunny took out another item me it was an ox blood colored dress. It was very flowy and she spun around with it.

"Do you like it? I'm going to wear it on my date tonight!"

"With J-Hope?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled.

"Thanks for cleaning up," she added.

"Oh I guess I'm going to go withdrawal at the bank tonight, how much is the ticket?"

Sunny nervously laughed.

"Ummm about eight hundred dollars," she squeaked.

My mouth dropped open.

"Damn!" I muttered.

"Do you even have that much money?"

"Well I was gonna take a plane to the U.S. and then take a bus there or something," she responded.

"Nah don't worry I'll buy you a ticket that will lead you straight to Quebec," I tried to say with relief.

I don't want Sunny to go through that and stress, so I'll just give her money.

I laughed out loud.

One of the bank accounts I have was shared with my mom.

She won't mind if she lost a grand or two.

Sunny gave me a questioning look.

"How long are you going to stay there?"

"A couple weeks," she replied.

"You're not going to stay here in Seoul?" I asked.

"You're going to leave though."

I nodded. Sunny puffed her cheeks and took the dress with her to the bathroom. I turned on my phone to text Jimin.

"Hey, My sis is leaving soon so I'm going to the central bank tonight to get a withdrawal. If you don't mind, I'll give it to you in advance. Just tell me how much"

I waited for a little bit and then I got a buzz.

"Oh ok! Thank You Suga do you mind if I go with you? I'd rather get a transfer..."

I read Jimin's reply before I answered back.

"Sure just meet me there at the central bank soon. I'm heading there in a half hour."

It was afternoon and past five, almost six.

Sunny came out dolled up.

"I'm going to go out first, be safe" I said as I grabbed a light sweater.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rapmonster~ POV

Mrs. Johwa wanted to eat out with me at a fancy steak house. I didn't know what to wear, so I put on long, white sleeved shirt and a black blazer. I guess I was decent.

The day was transitioning into evening. This time I arrived on time. I walked over to the table that Mrs. Johwa occupied.

"Oh hello Rapmonster! You look very handsome today," she smiled.

"Thank you," I said as I sat down.

The steak house was modern and the lights were "glowy".

We ordered food and drinks with out give menu. As we waited, I started a conversation.

"Ok I'll get straight to the point Rapmonster," Mrs. Johwa began, "I want Eun Bi to leave the orphanage if she wakes up soon."

I nodded and was confused.

"Eun Bi is only 17, she's going to have one more year left before she leaves like you did. One year is pretty long."

True true.

I was silent and paid attention to her words.

"Rapmonster you're an adult, I want you to take custody of her," Mrs. Johwa finally said.

I was flabbergasted.

What???

I'm only 21.

Legal enough to become a guardian.

"Rapmonster I plan to buy you guys an apartment and support you. I know you have a job so that would even be more beneficial. I'll handle her medicines."

"Mrs. Johwa-"

"Well if that's if you want to Rapmonster, I don't want to force it on you."

"Of course I would like that! Thank you!" I exclaimed.

She smiled with joy. This was one of the few times Mrs. Johwa and I have actually agreed on something. I felt relieved that Eun Bi was going to be with me.

Eun Bi, my younger sister.

Jin would be happy with that too. I grinned.

"I'll still help, even when Eun Bi wakes up older then 18," Mrs. Johwa added.

I felt happy and I was enjoying this evening more than I thought I would.

"Thankyou very much Mrs. Johwa," I sincerely said.

The waitress brought out our food and placed it carefully on the table. I held onto my fork and was ready to dive into my rib eye steak.

Unexpectedly, a loud explosion rang my ears. I got onto the floor and a waitress nearby spilled her tray.

Earthquake?

The steak house was shaking and the glassy lights swung crazily.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A handsome pic of rapmon on the side
This is my second to last arc!
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
Thx for the support lovelies!
ʘ‿ʘ