DOPE

Jungkook~ POV
★◇★◇★◇★◇★◇★◇★◇★◇★◇

Where was I???

Oh yeah.

It was incredibly hard to think right now. I was currently in a hospital. My stomach ached and I was really hungry. I haven't eaten in a day or so. Or drank anything. I was so exhausted; I could almost pass out.

I could really use some sleep now.

I would but I have to stay awake. My partner was on that bed dying. I watched as V stained the bed underneath him a dark red. His eyes were closed as if he was asleep forever. It was extremely terrifying just watching the seconds go by and knowing that these were his last.

I glanced around the room and saw that Suga had a worrisome expression planted on his face and his focus was directed to V. He looked sick too. You would think that in his line of work he would be used to something like this, but who could?

Rapmonster was sitting by the window holding his bleeding nose. He was staring at the floor and at times he looked "blank". From all the way over here, I could tell he was nervous by his inconsistent breathing of his.

I leaned against the wall and looked at the mirror on the right wall of me. I almost scared myself. I was unnaturally pale. The discolored patches of skin didn't make it any better. The huge cut from cheek hasn't properly healed and it hurt when I moved any of my face muscles.

I pressed my ear to the wall and on the other side. I would laugh but it would hurt a lot. I could hear Jin panicking and yelling for his co workers to come in. It wasn't often you see Jin lose his cool. He was a calm guy after all. My stomach twisted and my vision began to blur.

I groaned as my knees gave out and I collapsed to the floor. I don't remember how but a vending machine sandwich was placed in my hand. I instinctively took a large bite and regretted it. I leaned over the trash and let it all out.

It was mostly a bitter liquid that left my throat burning a bit. Someone handed me a bottle of water. I swallowed some water and coughed it out. I looked up and Jimin was crouching in front of me. He looked teary eyed or that could have been my imagination. I would have cried too.

I reached my face with my numb hand and it was wet. I had been crying. My senses were screwed up. I tossed the sandwich on the ground and started gagging.

Once again it hurt and I threw up more of the acidic substance. My whole body had chills and I was shivering. I shook like crazy. I even heard Jimin call out for me but I couldn't answer. I wanted to tell him I'm fine but as soon as I began to "talk", nothing came out.

It hurt to speak. I looked at V again and he was still sleeping. I wish I could sleep like him.

What happened to him?

Oh yeah, that.

I closed my eyes for awhile. Then my body shook violently.

What was happening to me!?

" Jungkook!"

I opened my eyes and it was bright . I'm aware that I was no longer in the room. Suga, Jimin and Rapmonster looked down on me. They all look terribly concerned. It was almost humorous.

Someone was missing, hmmmm. Oh Jhope!

Oh, oh yeah that...

It was hard to breathe as soon as I felt someone picked me up. No, I was being dragged somewhere.

Wait where!? Where am I?

I shut my eyes and heard the voices around me silenced. I tried to process what just had happened tonight or today or was it in the morning?

I was easily distracted by the pain of some of my bruises. My whole body was sore. Maybe it was time to sleep now.

Yeah a nice nap, I could really use one. Hehehehehehe.

I coughed up something coppery in my mouth. Ugh. It was sickening. I felt someone shook my body again but I refused to wake up. Or quite possibly I just can't wake up.

Who knows?

Do I?

Why do I feel like I'm forgetting somethi-

Oh yeahh. How did this happen Jungkook?

Ummm, well it'll just come back to me, right?

What?

I didn't know what I was saying anymore. I just let myself go for a bit.

It will all come back to me, eventually.

Hopefully.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello! This is my first chapter for this book! I guess you can call this chapter "prologue"? Don't worry it'll be explained throughout the story on what did happen? For now I'll start with how it started!

Heehehehee The first actual chapter is coming out soon!

Plz vote if you likey!
Check out the edit plz!
(^o^)/ <3