Chapter 62: Reckless

Jimin~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 3 am. I looked at the other couch and saw V awake too. He was drinking a glass of water.

"Ah you're awake too," I stated.

"Yeah"

I viewed the whole living room from my seat and noticed that the food I left out for Jungkook was still there.

"Jungkook's not home?" I asked.

"Yeah"

I knew that V must be feeling worried too.

"Um have you tried calling him?"

"I left my phone at the precinct by accident," he gloomily said and sighed.

"I'll try."

I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed my phone. I placed on my glasses and found his contact. There wasn't any messages left for me. I called him.

It went straight to voicemail.

I hung up and fumbled while calling Jungkook again. V saw me.

Again voicemail.

"I guess his phone was turned off?" I nervously spoke.

V seemed terrified.

"Or maybe he just fell asleep at his desk," I tried to make him less concerned.

Oh who am I kidding?

I'm worried too.

"Ok, I can go call a cab and check," V offered.

"V, Jungkook will be fine. Get some sleep if anything he wouldn't be reckless."

V nodded and pulled a blanket over his shoulder. I turned off a lamp and took off my glasses.

Jungkook is tough. He'll be alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------
V~ POV

I woke up earlier than usual. I didn't have a pleasant sleep.

Jungkook didn't arrive home.

I hoped he was at the precinct.

I hoped.

Typically, Jungkook would drive us to work in his police car, but this time I called a cab. Also, Jimin strung along too. Jimin stayed outside of the building as I strode in.

He wasn't there.

I rummaged through my desk to find my phone.

It wasn't there! What the heck!?

I grabbed extra hazmat suits and gas masks. I also took some keys to a spare police car.

I promised to search with him the next day after all.

I rushed out to see Jimin on the phone.

"Oh did you see him?" Jimin questioned.

I shook my head no.

"Oh I called Suga, Jin, and J-Hope and they didn't see him either. They also haven't heard or saw Rapmonster too."