"Thank you so much guys. I think I need another room to keep all the things." I joke and we all laughed.

Hence the party begun. Though everyone was enjoying but couldn't find I myself to be completely present here. Because one person was missing.

I blush to myself as I think of our last memory.

But where is he?

As if on cue my mobile vibrated in my hands and I opened it to see a message from Tyler.

Tyler: 'You are thinking about me too much Hayden. Enjoy the party.'

Me: 'Oh, bite me Callahan.'

Tyler: 'Don't tempt me, you know I will.'

I blushed to his reply. His words were a trigger to get me turned on.

"Oh my god, April! Are you sexting?" Lohan nudges an elbow at my side and my eyes widen.

"No... " I almost scream and she chuckles.

"Okay, don't worry we won't keep you away from him now. This was all planned by him and he is waiting for you in his house." She said.

Wow, Tyler planned all this?

"And so, you know his parents are not home." She whispered in my ear and my cheeks went red.

"Lohannn !!" I screamed as she ran away from me.

Soon after everyone left and I made my way towards Callahan house.

The house was pitch black, all except a single candle on the end of the living room to the beginning of the hallway with a note next to it.

I quickly pick it up.

'If I don't romance you...'

I looked and found another candle with another note.

'If I don't adore you ...' And another

'If I don't cherish you...'

'I don't deserve you.' Last note was near the back door.

'Once you step through this door, I hope to show you, how much I love you.'

I smiled. Could he get any cheesier?

I opened the back door and stepped out. My jaw touched the floor as I looked around in awe, the trees were covered in twinkling lights. There were candles all around a huge blanket was laid out with tons of beautiful pillows and comforters. Rose petals scattered around.

A goofy smile spread across my face as Tyler stepped out of the shadows with a smile on his face. I ran to him wrapping my arms around his waist I hugged him as tightly as possible burying my face in his chest.

"Are you glad I didn't tell you earlier?" He questioned placing me back on my feet.

"Definitely! I loved it." I nodded with a grin.

This is the best day of my life and I am so in love with this boy that I can't imagine it any other way.

*******

After staring at each other for the entire night, we lay up gazing the sky in each others arms.

"Thank you so much for tonight, for everything." I whispered as his fingers run through my hair.

"Oh, no no no ... You have to complete what you started Hayden." He smirked and pulled me closer to him. He moved his hand to grip the back of my neck and brought my lips onto his. Our lips moved together in the sweetest kiss we had ever shared. I nibbled on his bottom lip wanting him to open up and he did. I moaned, he tasted so damn good.

Pulling back I started working the buttons of his shirt as his lips trailed down my neck leaving soft kisses.

"I am ready!" I whisper in his ear simply knowing that he'll understand. He pulls back a little looking in my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"More than I ever would be!" I replied smiling at him.

And then he kisses me smack dab senseless. I moan as he kisses me frantic, passionate and wild.

I push my hands under his shirt tugging at the last few buttons, breaking away only to throw the shirt off and then going right back into kissing me.

In fell swoop he picks me up in his arms and carries me to his room inside, kissing me wildly all the while. Abruptly he puts me on the bed and we're both out of breath and panting like crazy by now. The air between us sparks with desire. I was ready. He trails kisses down my neck. Wet open mouth kisses that have me arch my back out of the bed.

In less than a minute he has my top lying on the floor. Tyler sucks in an audible breath as he bites my skin.

He nibbles and licks along my skin making me moan. Breathing heavily, I explore his chest and abdomen with my hands and place soft kisses along his shoulder.

He takes his time to make me feel oh so amazing with his hands and mouth. By the time I am clutching the sheets and gasping for breath. And soon rest of our clothes are thrown next to our already discarded clothes.

He says romantically erotic things as he kisses every inch of my body. And finally, we mold our bodies not leaving any space between us, what follows next is the most extraordinary blissful experience of my life. I don't hold back, giving him everything. I sore his back with my nails as I moan his name.

He falls apart minutes after me, we clutch each other tightly, gasping for breath, holding each other like we would never let go.

"I love you April." He whispered as he brushed the hair from my face.

"I love you Tyler." I replied hiding my face in his neck.

This moment is our forever.

A warm smile makes its way on my lips. As they say we all have that one person that we'll always have feelings for no matter what. Just one look and it takes you right back to those memories but I am looking forward to what future will bring, with our love lightening the way.

********

What do you think guys think ? Vote if you liked this little journey of Tyler and April which is about to end.

Thank you.