"You could've at least talked to me about it? Let me know that you were even the littlest bit of concerned about it so that i could tell you what's been going on, no? 'course not cus you don't consult me on anything!"

"You know what, you soundin' really ungrateful right now, im just trying to make sure that you're okay, that's it. Hobestly, It seems like since you've gotten here all thats been going on is chaos! And that's no fuckin' dream! My house has never been this uptight!"

".....What??" i said looking at her shocked that she would even say that to me.

She shut her eyes holding her temples. "Gughgh....that's not what i meant-

"That's exactly what the fuck you meant though... And me? I'm the one bringing chaos? When yo sorry ass didn't even tell me about the fact that you had a niece almost my age about to live under the same roof as me in the first damn place?! And the fact that you established her living here with you before me shoulda brought it out yo mouth whole lot earlier! How you gone use me having a phob- ...... having a phobia of lucid dreams??.." i said toning my voice down. "As an excuse? That's bullshit." i said getting up.

I knew i shouldn't have opened up to her like that. I knew it. She wouldn't understand that i still have things from my past that haunt me from my childhood. She don't understand how deep me not thinking clearly affects things, because if she did she would've thought this shit out more. Told me about Regina earlier instead of setting us both up to see each other surprisingly without a thorough notice.

"Nikita, come on--"

"No fuck you. Really, and i mean that. You could've thought this out more clearly you know. This aint my fault everything is tumbling over, it's yours baby. You could've introduced us before hand or before you started fucking me back, to back, to back, to back, to back, for almost two years and told me about how damn un consulting you are! And you know.." i said covering my mouth for a minute. " i been thinking about and holding back on saying a lot to you actually. Ever since that day i grabbed Regina, I felt bad, like i disrespected her and you but now i feel like.."

If anyone should be let in it should be me. I thought. And the fact that i see why people stick to their own age groups..

"Like i should've just got in my car and moved out the next day because trying to make this work under the same roof with a bone head child is not gonna work. You're always off somewhere like...*sighs* gimme a break i been busting my ass to be nice and adjusting here...in all honesty I'm the one not being appreciated..." i said pointing my hands at my chest.

She squinted her eyes at me. "Excuse me?" she said. "Oh i know this is not about attention..."

"Man, nah this aint about no damn attention, im talking gestures!" i retorted.

"Well, from what im understanding of what you're saying it is." she kept talking. "She's only 17 of course she still needs to be looked after Nikki, and my job is my job--i am a vogue magazine editor! I cant just pop up absent, call in sick or leave whenever tf i feel like it, Hell, this is the most I've ever been home!" she said.

"That's cool, but the fact is it's like every time it comes to me the only reason why you're really interested now is when you feel threatened by some other bitch!"

"That's not true!" she denied.

"Yeah, ight." i replied scratching the back of my head.

"That's ridiculous!" she said. "Of course im gonna worry about her more that's my niece, that's my baby-- she's basically a daughter for me! Something that i never got to have, ok!? So i don't know where none of this is coming from? But it needs to stop!"