Chapter 39

We go to the first appointment, it was held be a nice young lady. She had glowing violet eyes, and soft flowing brown hair. My little group and about two others, were the only couples in the class. The first group was a girl in her twenties with golden locks and blue blazing eyes. Her Mate has brown hair and soft emotional hazel eyes, they are were-coyotes. 

 The second group is a lady in her early twenties, so maybe twenty-three. She has light blonde hair with some black strips and peaceful blue eyes. Her Mate has red hair with black strips, and amazing yellow eyes, that could see into your soul. They are were-tigers, what's weird is that being a tiger they never really Mate for life, so it was strange to see them. 

 The class stared and the teacher had us explain, a little bit about us. She decided to go first. "Hello everyone I am your teacher, you may call me Eliza. I am a werewolf and I have two beautiful children, my Mate died before they were born. Now let's start from the right and go on from there."

The girl with gold hair, and blue eyes went next. " Hi Ya'll my name is Maybelle Sue Bluebell, My Mate's name is Dallas Raymond Bluebell and we are going to have triplets. We're were-coyotes, and we just love meeting ya'll acquittance's." 

The light blonde with black strips going through her hair went after her. " The names Anastasia Mary-Lou Tigress, my Mates name is Vikktor Saber-tooth Tigress. We are having twins a boy and girl. We're Were-tigers, and I would love to be your Friend." 

 Becca went next. " My names Becca Sunshine Fansler, and My Mate's name is Dylan Beck Fansler. we are werewolves, Having our first pup. We are living with are Pack Alpha Lily and her Mate Sam. We would just love being friends with you guys."

Then came Lucy. "Hi guys, this is our first time too. My name is Lucinda star-lit Moon, and this is my Mate Cameron Trey Moon. Lily is my soul sister dash best friend, and my former Alpha. Yes I am a Wiccan, and yes I mated with a werewolf. Our first child with our blood will be a boy. It was nice meeting you."

 Okay here goes nothing. " Hello my new friends, I like being called Lily. But my full name is Lillian Rose Ross, formerly Lillian Rose Summers, I married my wonderful Mate Sam Reily Travis Ross. We are an Alpha pair having our first pups, they are twins two girls. We adopted a boy, and girl named Caspian and Mocha. So I would like for everyone to make nice and become the best of friends."

 Clapping goes around the room, and I hear whispers. Saying I like this girl already, and I just know we will be the best of friends. Eliza shows us a series of message techniques. The best positions for stretching our muscles, then told every male in the room to bunch their arm up real tight for about two minutes. I could hear the men moaning and groaning about the pressure. I look up at Sam's face and saw him wincing. 

 "Okay guys you can stop now". You could practicaly hear the relief. 

" Now, times that pain by about ten, that's how your wife will feel going through her pregnancy. Don't be alarmed we have pain killers now a days, but it only numbs the pain a little since you guys are Were's."

 All the men started getting touchy grabby and was stressing the women out. Sam knew better, but I could see he wanted to do the exact same as the others. I started getting stressed out, and my twins where pitching a fit. Blue eyes glowing, fangs barely showing, I growl out an order that no one dared refuse.

" SHUT THE WOLFY UP CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR STRESSING YOUR MATES OUT! Now calmly back away and let them breath."

 The women's eyes showed gratitude and friendship. But the men's showed fear and admiration. All but Sam's his warmed my soul and calmed me down. His showed that he was proud and that he loves me dearly. Grabbing his hand I stuck it on my belly just as they kicked. Gasping he puts both hands down and each twin kicked one hand, it was so sweet that tears pricked my eyes. Going home we fall asleep in a loving embrace.