Chapter 31

SAM

 My brother is near my Mate, I am going to rip his grimy little head off. Marching over to My beloved I grab her arm and she came willingly because she was in a daze. Turning with a growl, I tell them to leave my Territory. That would be when I find myself on the ground with a scowling faced Mate looking down on me. 

" Why did you do that for?" I get out while I rub the back of my head.

"Because you shouldn't growl at my grandparents."

" Grandparents? you have grandparents?"

"Yeah I just met them today, well not really seeing how they are my dad's parents."

 Great, that explained the old people, but not the fact my adopted brother is all over my Mate, and she hasn't done a single thing to stop him.(Jack) Don't jump to conclusions. Sam.) Jump to conclusions, why would I jump to any. Wolf, he just better hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

"Okay then what is, He doing here?" I growl out. 

" I don't know my grandparents. Said he was having trouble controlling his Pack, after his father died, in a rouge attack. He seems like a nice guy just let him stay the night and then he can go home after you and I shown him how to run his Pack with honor."

" Fine he can stay the night, but if he tries anything funny I will personally kick his Wolfy but out of hear."

(Jack) That goes for me too, one little finger on our Mate and he is a dead man.) You got that right, Wolf. You know it get kinda weird just calling you, wolf. Don't you have a name or something. (Jack) Now that you asked, I actually do have a name, it's Jack.) Cool Jack, let's go and settle in our new guests. Then we can go and snuggle up with our Mate.

(*Lily* Oh my big bad protector, Come and rescue me from my lonesomeness.(*Sam* Don't mind if  do." I pick up my Mate bridal style and carry her off to bed.")

 I hear My Mate across the hall talking to her grandparents. " Now Gammy, don't you worry My Mate is a big bad wolf, but when it comes to me he's all marshmallow. I know, I know. Now off to bed with you. You'll need the sleep if you want to meet your great-grand-kids."

 Walking with my brother I show him the room he'll be occupying. I still hold a grudge against him for leaving us all those years ago. He went in search of his real dad, which left, Mom, Little Maggie and I to fend for are selves as Dad went into the war. Never wrote or anything, left Ma heartbroken and me, Missing my big brother.

" Hear's your room. Don't mess with my Mate or I will mess with you. I don't trust you, so stay away from my family."

" Okay, little Bro. I wont but I will ask you to forgive me for running off."

" I don't think I could, I will try for my Mate. But that's all I can promise."

" That's all I was asking. G'night."

 Going to My Beloveds room. I find her amidst a bunch of furry little puppies. One of them scrambled on over to me. I bent down to pick it up. Then carefully sat down. Petting the little blacks head I'm deep in thought when Lily come over and kisses me.

" Oh Dear. I guess you'll have to keep them a secret."

" Okay, what are their names."

" The Brown one is Fudge, that fluffy white one is Snowbird, the black one your holding is Kisses, and the only male is Jay, he's the Black and White one."

 Putting them in their little makeshift bed with Mocha. I Pick up, my sleepy little Mate. Lift up the covers and snuggle up together. In bed, hearing little cries I look down and see ten puppy eyes staring up at me. Sighing I reach down and picked them up one by one. Then set them on the end of the bed. Were the snuggled on up to each other. Looking to my Mate I see a smile. Pulling her close I drift asleep.

******************************

 I wake up to someone licking my face, Swatting my hand I mumble. " Lily stop it, come on beloved stop."

 I hear some giggles coming from beside my head, and some little puppy yips. Opening my eyes wider I see that Kisses was kissing me not my pretty little Mate. I pout for all of five seconds, before Lily Caves in and kisses me. When she was inches away I put my hand behind her head. Dragging her down for a Kiss. Starting out light, I press a bit harder, asking for entrance. Shyly opening, I dart my tongue in for a taste. Growling I keep kissing her for a couple more minutes. Before I was rudely shoved off the bed.

 Glaring at My Beloveds back as she races off to the shower. I stretch then decided to play around with the puppies. Scratching Jay's head I remember that my brother was staying. Rushing out of the room I see him. Baking pancakes? With eggs and bacon too. 

" So bro how is Ma, Dad, and little Maggie."

"Like you would want to know." I tell him sarcastically.

"Actually I would like to know if the are doing Okay."

"Oh? Well they are doing great. Actually they should be here soon."

" Really? Do you think they'll remember me?"

" Yeah, I am pretty sure."

" Would you like some breakfast?"

 What has happened to my evil brother. Perhaps I was mistaken, maybe he isn't so bad. Well no matter what, if I see him lay one finger on her. Well you know, he'll become dog chow. Oops speaking of dogs, I hope they don't fall of the bed. " Maybe in a bit. Okay." Racing to the room, I make it just in time before Fudge went fling off the bed. Maybe today will turn out not to be as bad as I thought it would be.