Chapter 11

SAM

Ugh i really didn't want to have a kid yet, but when I came over this morning before school, she looked so happy, and the little man ate like a starving man, which technically he is. and he stole my heart the moment he looked at my mate and called her Mommy, then turned to me and said daddy " I wanna hug" so I gave him one, then left for school. I finally found out they took kids to school, instead of going, since they got their GED. So i hitched a ride with, Lucy and Mannaro. 

*******************

when we got back to the house i heard laughing, and I walk in on Lily tickling Caspian, with flour all over the place, chocolate smell in the air, Lily freezes when she hears Lucy scream, " Lily what the hell, you better clean this mess up right now, or better yet i'll clean and you cook dinner and dessert for a whole month." Lily chuckles when Caspian tries to tickle her, I see Mannaro coming up behind them, and then he swoops in grabbing, Caspian by the waist, then swings him up in the air, catches him and spins him around the room till their dizzy, and then they fall to the floor laughing.

(*Lily* those guys are so cute, I can't wait for Mannaro and his mate, to have pups, or in the human word babies,"sigh" (*Sam* what was the sigh for, beloved? don't tell you want more pups. we already have are hands full with our little family now,(*Lucy* lily the baby is crying, could you please come here and rock him to sleep or something,(*Lily* i would love to spend time with my boy.)

I walk up behind Lily and kiss her cheek, then raping my arms around her waist, I ask her, " watch ya doing beloved?" she answers " I'm making chocolate chip cookies, love. I heard they where your favorite, I was certain they where your favorite, was I correct or was I wrong?" 

"No beloved you where just right"

" whats a ch-ch-ch-o-o-c-o-l-a-t-e cookie, Mommy?" asks our little boy

" it's a round gooey chocolaty mess, that tastes great with milk." 

" Oh can I have one daddy, pease daddy, pease!"

" Yep as soon as Mommy is done making it." I reply

" Excuse me, who do you think you are young man, just barging in, telling this young lady, what to do." says a voice from up stairs.

                                                                            LILY

" Becca, Dylan, when did you guys get here" running up to them, I give each of them a big wolf hug

" Oh darling Lily I brought my twin sisters, Luna, Ashton,  LUNA! ASHTON! GET YOUR BUNS DOWN AND MEET MY BEST FRIENDS!."

Luna walks down the stairs, she's a short curly haired blonde, with brown eyes. she reaches about 5"2. Her twin sister walking right behind her and wow, she has brown wavy hair, golden brown eyes, freckles across her nose, and she reaches about 5"2.

" How old are they Becca?" 

" 16, aren't they adorable, mother said I had to bring them this time, to hang with other were's from other packs hopefully they wont do anything terrible."

(*Lily* now that was a big surprise)

" Oh my, Becca I adopted a little boy, the Alpha of all pack confirmed it, he can be my little boy! yay!" as soon as I said the words we jumped up and down squealing in glee.

" So Lily when do I get to meet him, your little boy"

" Oh i'll go get him, he's with my mate, Sam"

" No way did you just say you had a mate, why didn't you tell me right away, girl"

"well I was waiting, so your response would just like this, so surprised, he-he"

" Beloved, Caspian wants to say something. to you." Sam tells me.

" Ooh, you have better introduce me, or i'm gonna go wolf on you."

"Okay, Okay, I give." laughing I walk into the living room where Sam, Caspian, Dylan,and Mannaro, are playing wolf pile, Dylan on bottom, next Sam, then Mannaro, and on top is my baby Caspian.

" guys be careful"

" Don't worry mommy i'm keeping them busy, with me so they wont be trouble." my son looks down at them and smiles in glee, he's grown so much in the past couple of days, he's filling out, looking more like a 3 year old, than a stick, and all of the nutrition he's been getting, his shifting has gotten faster and less painful.

" Okay sweety, what is it you wanted to ask me,"

" Can we go to the zoo Mommy can we? pease Ma Pease, Daddy said we could if I asked you first, and if you said yes, so pease Ma, pease Mommy?"

" If I say yes what do I get in return?"

" A clean room, Daddy will keep the house clean and do dishes."

" hey how did I get worked into that Little buddy"

" Okay Caspian you got a deal."

" Hey......."

" Daaaaad come on, help me out here, Pease"

" Okay kid, but you owe me one of these days"

(*Lily* boy did he regret that it still makes me laugh today, what he had to do.)

*************************

 After the zoo, we went out for, chocolate milk shakes, with fries, and a burger-king, BK stacker yummy! the shakes are extremely thick, and the burger is to die for. we ate in the car, then dropped Sam off. when we got home, I took Caspian out back for a run. So we shifted, and as you know I have Black fur, with brilliant blue eyes, and those of you who don't know Caspian, he's a small white wolf pup, with midnight blue eye's, that shows way to much knowledge, in those beautiful eyes, for a 3yr. old.

 We take off, to go to our favorite spot, the meadow that Sam showed me, awhile ago. Before we get there we run into a golden wolf, that had black and white markings, with dark Amber eye's and a white wolf that had black markings, with the Angel wings mark on her back, with light brown eyes, so it's a wolf and a wiccan. I get in a protective stance, head lowered, fangs gleaming, tail straight, warning growls erupting from me, and body turned toward Caspian. 

  Taking in as much smell as I could, I catch a familiar smell, sniffing again, I realize it's coming from them, i quit growling, and wolfed out, " who are you?" 

The golden one speaks " my name is Ashton, and this is my twin sister, Luna, and may I ask who are you?"

Dropping the protective stance I laugh at my stupidity, of course it would be my best friends sisters.  " I'm sorry if I scared you guys, i'm Lily your sister best friend, and Alpha of my pack,The Shootingstars." 

Both of them shoot me wolfy grins and laugh with me at our own stupidity, telling them to be careful, I take caspian to the meadow.

(*Lily* I felt like such a dits, when that happened(*Luna & Ashton* don't worry we did to,(*Caspian* Mom the twins are driving me nuts, please tell them to stop,(* Arora & Belle*  no we didn't, we are being perfect little angels" smiling and doing their puppy eyes)