Chapter 9

It wasn't I who needed to think it was, Sam, he needed to know that when he does something bad, that no matter how much I love him, i can'y just say, oh that's okay as long as you don't do it again, cause he will, and then i'll just grow to hate him, and i love him to much for that to happen, i'll give him until his birthday which is a month away, i'll throw a surprise party for just him and me, hopefully it wont hurt that much being away from him.

                                                                        ONE MONTH LATER

"oh god, it hurts so much, i'm glad hours from now i'll get to see him" i whisper as I survey my handy work. I was standing in the forest clearing Sam showed me, I had a sign saying happy birthday, my Sam, with a cake, a blanket, with pillows and a picnic, sitting on the ground by the pond. Five minutes before his mom was supposed to drop him off, I heard a rustling in the bushes, expecting Sam, I turn with a smile that ended on a scream as Were' hunters surrounded me. I'm hit with something and I black out.

**************

                                                                             SAM

" mom i'm not going anywhere, okay just leave me ALONE!!" I yell at my mother, hurting inside, but understanding why she needs time.

"Sam, sweetheart, i'm not supposed to tell you this but the reason i've been trying to get you out of here is because, Lily is throwing you a party" my mother tells me, i'm up and dressed  before she could say another word.

"OK mom take me there" saying that i jump in the car with a huge smile on my face, and a lighter heart.

(*Lily* you didn't have to yell at her(*Sam* and you didn't have to leave me for a whole month(*Lucy* well you guys could mention me(*Lily & Sam* Hush)

**********

Mom dropped me off, I wave to her as she drives off, i start to head in toward my mate. As soon as I move, I hear her scream in terror and pain. Now i'm racing toward her screams, when they abruptly stop, my heart pounding, thinking the worse. I look in the clearing, and there laying motionless on the ground is my mate.

Seeing red i shift, howling in pain and fury, I charge at the people responsible for making my mate feel pain. Shots are being fired, as I grab and tear apart one of the five hunters, my once glorious brown coat is now matted with blood as I finish off the last of them. I limp toward the one thing that has any meaning in my life. Laying down next to her I cry, then yelp out in joy, her heart is still beating, which means I have a chance to get her help, so I shift back so swiftly that I get dizzy. I grab her phone and call the one person I know we can count on, Lucy.

(*Lucy* YAY!! finally i get mentioned, even though it's for something bad(*Lily* Oh would you just pop that big head of your already, I told you to have some patience and you would be mentioned again,(*Sam* I love you guys)

*************

"Okay Sam put her on my bed, that's it, be CAREFUL, shesh, now go in the bathroom and wait for me there." Lucy damands 

"OK, just help her, please" i beg

"After you, that would be what she'd tell me to do, so since she's been my friend longer i shall work on you first, and don't argue with me either" Lucy says, shooing me into the bathroom. "Okay this might sting a little" she says as she grabs a pair of pliers and a bottle of antiseptic alcohol, I hear a scream and then I black out.

*************

                                                             LUCY

" oh heavenly father, hear my prayer and help my young friend here,

Our Father, who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name;

thy kingdom come;

thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread;

and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;

and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours,

I shall love you for ever and ever.

Amen."I finish saying I get up from my bowed position,standing I walk up to the candle's and blow them out now after my prayer knowing what spell I must use.

"from the ground to the sun,

from the sun to the moon

 from the moon to the stars,

from the stars to heaven,

and from the heaven to the earth, 

heal my friend from the pain that has been cast upon her,

Amen

Laying down next to Lily, whose once pale face begings to pinken, i let exastion over take me, and i fall in a much needed slumber.

(*Lucy* wow I am so good,(*Lily* oh yes the all mighty and powerful wiccan, Lucy, who i might add almost DIED!!(*Sam* calm down beloved, she did what she new would work on her only sister  (*Lily & Lucy* "rush into each others arms and cry"  I love you,(*Lily* sorry guys I just got a bit emotional, so now back to the story****)