Chapter 30

LILY

 So Christmas shopping two weeks before Christmas, not my brightest idea yet. Neither was sneaking out of the house at six AM in the morning with Mocha. Putting Lucy's red Toyota truck, in drive. we head off to Walmart to buy the little kids, remote controlled race cars. Then we went to a travel agency to buy all of the mated couple a round trip ticket to Alaska. But on the way there we stopped at Book-a-million to grab a couple of romance novels for me and some mysteries for the rest of the crew.

 Stopping by McDonald's, I grab a double cheese burger, a Mocha Frappe' with a large chocolate shake, and fries. Savoring the food I come across a scent I used to smell when I was a kid. Looking up I see an elderly Lady and man. Smiling at the cashier, after they ordered. They sat in the booth right by me. 

 Sniffing the air again, the scent comes from the elderly couple. Turning my head I look at them, the lady has dark brown hair, with some grey, and sparkling blue eyes. The gentle man, has greying black hair, and smoky blue eyes. They turn in union and catch me staring. Her blue eyes, widen in wonder, and his narrow in speculation.

" Miss" She asks

" Yes Ma'am." I answer politely

" Your name doesn't happen to be Lillian Rose Summer?"

" Uh, it might have been, but it's now Lily Rose Summers. Why?"

" It's just we had a grand-baby that disappeared, when her parents died. Are you sure you aren't her. I could show you a picture?"

" No ma'am I don't think so, I should go I have to rap presents for Christmas."

 I grab Mocha and started walking out the door when I get hit with a memory I never thought I had. "Grammy, grampy! You made it!, You made it to my burthday!" Wrapping my little arms around a woman and man. I see a boy who resembles Blake my new found brother, and a woman who looks like the lady in the dream I had. Mommy picks me up, and says hi to dad's parents. 

I turn my head and see the elderly couple, when they where young. Shaking my head I walk back in a daze and asked them if I could look at the picture. She brings out a rumpled picture, with a four year old version of me? Gasping I look back at them and said. " Grammy and Grampy, is that really you?"

Crying Grammy, also known as Rosalie Belle Summer, jumped out of her chair and hugged the wolf out of me. Luckily I had put Mocha down. " Oh Lillian, we had thought we lost you. I can't beleive we found you after so many years. We have so much to talk about. Here's our number, meet us at six-o-clock at Apple bee's, and we shall catch up."

 Hugging both Grammy and Grampy, known as Ian Ray Summer. I pick up Mocha, putting her in the car seat I tell her to keep quiet. Driving home I come across a puppies for free sign. Ignoring my rule about adding any more pets, I pull over and come across the most, fluffiest Shih-Tzu's in the world. Picking up one I look at it then at the other three, handed the nice lady two hundred dollers. Picking up the box I know am the proud owner of for adorible Shih-Tzu puppies.

 Pulling up in the drive way. I see no one is home. Having Mocha go dog I put her on the ground, Then grabbed the puppies, bags of gift and all the other stuff. Taking the stuff to my room, I put the puppies on the floor and the gifts on the bed. 

(*Lily* I love my family, I am so glad I have my grandparents with me and the family that has been hear to help me.(*Sam* Me too, my parents just love, your grandparents. Oh is that your famous million dollor fudge. I think i'll just grab one here.....Ouch! don't hit me.(*Lily* Don't eat those, there for Christmas. Besides I don't want you to spoil the surprise. I'm making them for the kids. Now Git! Love you(*Sam* Love you too)

 Five-o-clock, I am dressed and ready to go. Dropping down to the floor. I sit and play with the puppies. There is four of them, three girls and one boy. One of the girls is an all white fluffy, girl with chocolate colored eyes. Another girl is a silky black, with almond colored eyes. The last girl has slightly curly dark brown hair, with dark brown eyes. The little boy has black and white springy  hair, with black eyes. 

  I named the brown one Fudge, the black one Kisses, the little white girl Snowbird, and the only boy was named Jay. Ruff houseing around with them I notice it's twenty minutes before I have to be there. Putting the pups up, I put Mocha in charge of everything, making sure no one find them. 

 Jumping in the car I drive for ten minutes and then I hit the dinner place, walking in. I smell that they are already there. Walking to the greeters I ask them to sho me to the party of three, Mr. and Mrs. Summer, and there is some stranger sitting with them. I stop and stare, shaking my head I start walking again. Getting to the table I see it's a man. He has Dark and rich black hair, with the bluest eyes I had ever seen. 

" Hi grammy and Grampy, who is this guy?" I ask them as I sit and slid down next to him. I breath in and i'm hit with the smell of an Alpha wolf.

"Oh dear, this is my and your grandfathers, Alpha. His father died awhile ago in a rouge attack and we have been talking. He has an issue with getting his wolves to listen to him and we were wondering if you could help him?"

" Oh sure Grammy, but I will have to clear it with my Mate."

" Mate! you have a Mate dear why didn't you say so."

" I don't know. He's at home with the kids."

" Oh Okay dear Let's order and start a talking."

 After dinner I invited them back to my place for the night. We get out of the car and Sam opens the door and glares at the man beside me. "  Well hello brother fancy meeting you here."

 Well I never would have guess that he was family, he must have been adopted or something.