Chapter 15

Mocha

Waking up I see a big black dog, I think it's a dog, anyway, she smells like my Momma, licking her muzzle, I ask her if she was my Mommy, and she got all startled. telling me yeah. she walks over to the bathroom and Huh? she went from canine to a two legged person, well at least it was the lady who helped me. she walks out the door, then comes back with a lady that has black hair, brown eyes, and smells like lavender, and Magic? the other lady starts to talk, and I feel something happening, I feel great, and then bunch of pain, my bones fell like their rearranging, and then BAM! 

Looking down I see I have two tan chubby legs, and tan chubby arms, with fingers and Oh, oh I have thumbs, wait a minute, what happened to my body, why do I have a baby body instead of my puppy body, I try to talk but all that comes out is a babble. Wish I had my body back, picturing it, I feel thefamiliar pain, and Wow i'm a dog again, this has been the strangest day of my two month life.

                                                                     LILY

  I think she just realized, she couldn't talk. The white light surrounds her again and she's a pup again. " what happened, why did I change, and who's she"

" well young Lady, i'm your Aunt, the names Lucy, and you my dear friend have become part of Lily's litter and therefore you've become one of the first Labrador shifter"

" a labador what now? I admit it's kinda cool, but I can't talk in that form"

" Oh sweetie, that's because your a baby, baby humans don't normally talk until about two or three. so you'll have to wait"

" But Momma, I like being a puppy, cause I can talk to you."

" oh honey, I like you, being my pup, and my babe, I've always wanted a baby girl"

" Okay Momma, I'll do baby for awhile"

 Bending down I pick her up, and told Lucy that my little Mocha decided that she would stay human for awhile, isn't that great!"

I hear a strange growling, and I look up to see my Mate, Sam. " What is that!?" Sam exclaims whispering in Mocha's mind, I tell her to change back.

" Sam when I went out, I came across a a lab puppy that had been hit, and I took her to my friend the vet, she got fixed up, then I excepted her as a part of my litter and pack, and it turns out that, when you do that they then become a Were too. Please don't mad, I want to keep her, she's mine now" growling protectively, But I stop when he hugs me, then kisses my head, while petting Mocha.

                                                              SAM

well when I got up this morning I didn't expect to find my mate with another baby in her arms, but i guess it's in her nature to be loving and kind. (*Wolf* doesn't she look beautiful with our new baby, I can't wait until she can have, our pups. She makes a great mother) You don't mind that we have another pup added to our family?(*Wolf* Any pup my mate wants my mate shall have, as long as she'll still have mine, when she's ready.) don't you mean our mate.

(*Lily* she's grown into such a nice young lady hasn't she, Sam(*Sam* she has beloved, yes she has, I wouldn't have cared if you had filled the house up with children.(*Lily* well love that reminds me there's this kid(*Sam*  Lily we don't need another pup, we already have five.(*Lily* I know but he's not a baby, he's ten, honey, his Dad died, and his mother doesn't want him because he's a werewolf, please Sam let me keep him, please he has no one(*Sam* of course beloved, I would never be able to say no to my Mate, unless it was very important, I Love You Mostest, Beloved, you and the kids, are my pride and joy, and my life. what's the boys name?(*Lily* Mark is his name, he has dark hair, and hazel eyes, he's such a doll face.)

 Walking with my Mate, to show our son his baby sister. Caspian comes running around the corner point at Mocha and says " who and what is that" 

"It's your baby sister"

" but it's a dog"

hello you did not just say that, I am now a proud member of the shootingstar pack, and the daughter of the packs Alpha Lily and her Mate Sam. So that makes me a princess, and since your supposed to be my big brother, your a prince, and you have to watch out for me, i'm gonna shift to my human shape, now, love you"

shifting she turns into a beautiful, baby girl. "Your now a big brother so you'll have some bigresponsibilities, young man, go wash your hands and get ready for breakfast"

 Gurgling Mocha, reaches for me, taking her from my mate. I held her for the first time, smelling milk and baby powder, I fall in love with a sweet cherub, with light brown hair, and green eyes. Our new baby girl. Who would have thunk that I would wake up and find out I'd have two kids, as wonderful as them.

                                                             November 23, 2011

Watching every on bustle about, preparing for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I was sent out with a very big list of everything they need. It wasn't much of a list more like a book. I mean who needs all that stuff, but then again who am I complaining, it's food, us were's love to eat, having such a strongmetabolize, we could eat for days, and not gain an ounce. 

                                                                            LUCY

Every year I get stuck making the Main course, while Lily get everything else. but at least this year i'll have help. From Luna and Stella, Luna brought some of her Fav. recipes, so she'll be making those, and Little Stella will help me. Sam better hurry up on that list.

                                                                          LILY

Okay I have all my ingredients, except for my secret pie, my secret 7 layer salad, and my specialBennie wennie's. I do how ever have everything for strawberry fluff, pistachio fluff, and Vanilla snow.

Vanilla snow

2 cups milk,

1 cup sugar,

crushed ice, you can put any amount, but i suggest you fill it, to where some is showing on top.

1 tsp Vanilla extract

stick in blender and blend till it's nice and fluffy, you barely fell it in cup.

now I should get Caspian, but he's not old enough yet, so I'll have to use, Ashton, and Mannaro.