Chapter 14

Getting to the house, I see my mate in a state of distress. " Beloved......" before I could even finish, she jumped me telling me that i was taking over, and she was making a break for it, dragging her apron off she threw it on me, before she could leave. I grabbed her waist, pinned her to the wall with my body, growling softly in her ear. My nose picks up her Delicious cookie smell, savoring the smell, I put a kiss behind her ear, then trailed small kisses tell I reached, the part where neck meets shoulder.

 Feeling my canines elongate, I brush them across her shoulder, feeling she shudder. I growl, nipping softly, but hard enough, that any wolf within miles knew she was now mine. licking at the small mark, I coo, loving words, before kissing her senseless. Seeing a dazed look in her eyes.

 I smile to myself, walking a dazed mate to the car I whisper, " that bite, Beloved is nothing compared to the real thing, that was just to tell all the testosterone filled males, that you are already taken." well that definitely, woke her from a daze. Cause next thing I know my head hurt, from being smacked. But I felt better when she kisses me, saying bye. she hops in her Cadillac, black, with hot pink hearts across, the sides, and purple upholstery. She just loves that car, even named it, Cupid. Waving bye, I went into a war zone.

(*Lily*  " sighs, and admires, her mates, muscular form, while he plays with the kids" (*Caspian* Mommy, why are you sighing?,(*Lily* I'm just happy to be with my loved ones, Caspian, my son, I can't wait for you to find your mate, to now a love that only she can give you. just don't grow up fast on me, i want to treasure your childhood with you.(*Stella* Mommy, why do you suppose i haven't been giving a vision on who'd become my soul mate?(*Lucy* I think my Daughter that it's supposed to be a surprise, so instead of going off to look, you would actually dream about what you would want n your man, you get my drift.(*Stella* totally " singing to a song from Faith Hill, she skips to her room, thinking that she would finally be surprised.

                                                                  LILY

 I really shouldn't have left him like that but I just had to get away. The love bite, was weird but sensual. After leaving, instead of being stressed, i'm going on a Love high, turning on the radio, I get a song that matches how I feel. " Your Love is My Drug" By Kesha

 Glowing with love I stop at Target. Turning the car off, I hear tires squealing, a thump, and then whining, seeing the car drive off. I Run over to see what the Mad Man hit. Being peed off didn't help any, and when I saw what he hit, my glow vanished to be replaced with rage and sorrow.

 Looking down at the Little chocolate Labrador puppy. Cooing to her I picked her up I knew where I was spending my day at a hospital, then getting a dog tag, with a collar, leash, and whatever else I need. Cause this Momma wolf just added a puppy, to her litter, and Pack. Running to my car, I carefully put my new puppy, Mocha, in the passenger seat, and went to the vet, Dr. Rachel.

" Dr. Rachel! Dr. Rachel!, I have a hit and run. A chocolate Lab, about two months of age, and is in terrible pain, Please help her."

" I'm coming, Mellisa, grab a stretcher, take her temp. check her vitals, Mellisa! get off your damn phone, there's an Emergency now!" throwing the phone down, she ran across the room grab my dog, and told me to sit in the waiting room until further notice.

                                                                   MOCHA

Running, running, have to run. Screeching tires, pain, pain every where. Can't get up, whimpers escape my muzzle. Warm arms, soothing voice,wonderful smell, feels like home, being carried, set in a comfy seat.

 Car, moving. Door slamming, being carried. Voices yelling. Being taken away from new warmth. Whines, set on a cold table. Can't move, crying in pain. Something sliding through my fur, and skin. Feeling sleepy, drifts into peace, thinking of the warmth of that person.

****************************

                                                                    LILY

 Jumping up, when I see Dr. Rachel, before I get a word out, she says " Sit! Good now, your pup, has been stabilized, she'll need rest, plenty of food and water, No under any circumstances is she aloud to rough house, so keep her away from the kids, and come visit sooner, Lily. maybe for some lunch so we can catch up on our friendship. Bye have a nice day"

" Bye, Rachel"

 Walking with Mocha, who is still out like a light. Setting her in the car, I get in and drive off to Pet supermarket. Parking by the door, I pick up Mocha, and gently set her in the cart. Going in the store, I walk by a hot pink collar and leash that had black hearts on them.

Yay it will match my car. grabbing a big blue, fluffy bed, I put it in the cart too. Grabbing two plastic red bowls,and some dog food and treats, I make my way to the register. I pay, going to the I.D. station, I pick out a heart, put her name, my phone and address. Then proceed to put it on the collar, which i then put on my new puppy.

 Getting home, I see no one is at the house so I take in Mocha, and her accessories out of the car and into the house. Putting her in my room, light purple walls, a ceiling fan, big king size bed, walk in closet, jet infused bathtub, five foot by five foot, shower, dark brown carpet, I stick the dog bed close to mine, water and food bowls, next to her bed. Gently putting her down I set, a small throw blanket on her. Shifting, my black fur glowing, blue eyes shining with motherly love, I curl around my new pup, and fell fast asleep, with the smell of milk, baby powder, and wolf sighing in pleasure, for having a young one sleeping next to us.

****************

 Waking up to, a pink tongue licking my muzzle. I yawn. stretching, I stand up. Looking down on Mocha. I hear a little voice say " are you my new mommy" yipping in shock I look down to see Mocha smiling and wagging her tail. " well are you, are you, huh, huh,"

" I guess, Mocha"

 Well I guess I can talk to pups, now? (*wolf*) That because you claimed her as your own, you dufus, that's the only reason why, when you adopt something and accept it as part of your litter, and pack, she'll become a part of you, but something may happen, she could change and then you would have a baby that could go from Labrador to human. then we could have a baby in the house!.) Oh wow that would be, Wow crazy and wonderful.

 I shift back to human, then I glance down at Mocha and she asks " hey ma, Ma, what are you doing, can we play huh,huh?" squirming in ecxitment she trys to get up, and screeches in pain. " Ow. ow, Mommy why do I hurt?"

" Mocha you where run over by a car"

" OH!" Laying down she falls fast asleep.

 Shaking my head I get in the shower, washing my hair I think about what I'll have to tell my Pack. Stepping out of the shower, I dry off, and get dressed. walking don the stairs I come across, Lucy.   "Lucy, I need your help come here." I whisper as i motion her to come along.

  Dragging her to my room I motion her to do a healing spell, she does the spell, and Mocha jumps up, screaming, and a flash of bright light ingulfs her. Seconds later in my pups spot is a baby girl, light blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin, and a beautiful bowed mouth.

" Damn, Lily what are you gonna tell Sam and the Pack"

" I Don't know, I just don't know"

(*Lily* A strange turn don't you thinnk? (*Mocha*  Mommy can I have a cookie, Please, Arora, Belle, and Mannaro got one(*Lily* Okay, then go brush your teeth.)

After that day I vowed not to get another pet.