26

Kaydence POV:

"So I see you've gotten my text" I laughed. "Yeah thanks for giving me time to shower stupid bitch" Diana said readjusting her shirt. I laughed, "Shut up and start getting the plates" I turned to the cabinet and looked for pancake mix.

Calum POV:

I stepped out of the shower still lip syncing to my music. I dried my hair and took a look in the mirror. I took a deep breath. "Don't be awkward" I said out loud.

"Yeah mate don't by the way do you have extra tooth paste" Michael said barging in my bathroom. I jolted up, "Yeah in the drawer".

I walked to my closet and grabbed my grey sweatshirt and black skinies, my low top converse and my black beanie. I put them on and checked my phone while walking to the front door.

"GUYS COME ON ITS BEEN ALMOST AN HOUR" I yelled, one bye one I saw all of their little heads bop down the stairs.

"Lets go" I smiled and opened the door.

Diana POV:

I set the table for all of us. "Now what should I do" I asked Kaydence as she flipped the 15th pancake.

"Can you get the speaker and put some music on?" "Yeah" I ran up to my room and grabbed my speaker and quickly turned it onto my playlist. Blasting Bring Me To The Horizon Kaydence started to yell.

"HEY HEY HEY, NOT THAT MUSIC SOMETHING DIFFERENT" I swear this bitch is so basic so I switched it to the teen pop radio and the first song that came on was She Looks So Perfect. 

We all looked at each other and laughed. The music started to ease into pop punk rock. Then Therapy by All Time Low came on and we kinda started to lightly sing together.... Lightly.

Ashton POV:

We knocked on the door but I don't think they could hear us, it ounded like they were yelling at each other.

I opened the door and was face to face with Diana. I looked right in her eyes and she started to blush as she hid her face smiling.

I looked behind her to see Kaydence and Jaonna screaaming "GIVE ME THERAPY IM A WALKING TRAVESTAAAAAAAYYYYY" into spatulas and they finally turned around and face us.

Kaydence mouth was wide open as she made a tiny squeal and squatted behind the counter Jaonna kinda just slowly slid down with her. They started to laugh and roll on the ground into our sight, I started to laugh and soon everyone joined in.