I was hungry

Kaydence POV:

There at the door stood the 3 musketeers, the 3 amigos, the 2 bitches who made me wait for hours on my food and 1 dumbfuck that I missed. 

"Really bitch, you left me in this huge house with no food and you still didn't bring any after you've been out for like 4 hours" I was mad and hungry. "Well sorry but did you see what we did bring" they both pointed to josh. "What up" he put the peace sign up.

"yeah I saw the little fucker" I ran and jumped into his arms and muffled my words into his shoulder, :I missed you". I smiled as he said "I missed you too" but only I could hear it.

"Anyway um I'm gonna go over to the guys house while you guys catch up because i'm fucking hungry" I yelled the last part as I slammed the door.

I have my money and jacket as I stand in the front of their door.

Ashton POV:

There was a tiny knock on the door as we all lay on the couch bored and hungry. "I'll get it" Michael said hanging his shoulders down as he walked to the door. I continued to go through my phone looking at the new lyrics when I heard a girl shriek a giggle and the door slam against the wall.

Then Michel came in with a big smile holding something that looked like a baby panda.

"Look who's here guys" Michael smiled big as a little head cam from over his shoulder and a little cheeky smiled popped out. "Kaydence!" we all said at the same time giving her a hug.

"What brings you here little panda?" Calum tapped her noes. She giggled and wiggled her noes. "Well if you didn't hear the music and slamming of cabinets, There is no food in the house and the girls went to go get some but they left me for 4 hours to come back with one of our old friends and no food" She pouted at the last part causing me to giggle.

"Well it just so happens that we are all hungry too" I said sitting back down. " Can we go somewhere and eat, I can pay it's just my car won't be here until tomorrow" she begged with a little more pouting. 

"Sure just go get dress " Luke sat up and grabbed his keys. "But I like what i'm wearing " Kaydence held the sides of her onsie pulling it out rocking back and forth on her heels.

"I like it too" I said giving her a hug. "Then lets go" She jumped on my back and then we were off. "So what are we going to eat guys?" I started to speed up a little. "PIZZA" Michael and Kaydence yelled. we all laughed as Kaydence got embarrassed and started to hide her face as she turned bright red.

Michael just gave her a hug and held onto her as we drove the rest of the way with some random conversations.

Kaydence POV:

We finally got to the pizza place and I jumped out of that car and stretched. Honestly spending time with the guys and it just being me is actually kind of fun. Ashton is always so sweet to me and Luke is like a big brother but the good kind. Michael is the guy best friend that everyone thinks that your together because of what you say to each other but you're really not. Then theirs Calum, he always looks out for me and is really protective, I mean they all are but with Calum its different. He is always quit but wants to have a conversation all night long, he seems so distant but when you turn around hes always there. Its.....nice.

We walked inside and instantly everyone's eyes were on me. I hid behind Michaels arm a little.

"What have you never seen a sexy panda before" Michael wrapped his arm around me. I giggled and went on my tip toes and whispered in his ear, "Thanks mikey, sexy mikey" I giggled as he turned bright red.

I walked in the middle of the guys, I felt like the short baby sized leader because they were all a foot taller than me.

"Can we get a large cheese a large pepperoni and a large hawain pizzas?"I asked the tall GUY waiter. He sort of looked familiar. "Sure that will beeee..." He looked up and he was someone I knew.

"Oh my gosh, do you remember me" It was the guy from the coffee place back in California. "I do, what are you doing out here?" I asked trying to fix my hair. "Oh well this is gonna sound weird but don't take it the wrong way, but when i met you the first time I saw your plan ticket in your bag, I really wanted to talk more but it just would have been weird if I just came here to talk to you so that's why it was good you left your wallet here" He pulled my wallet out of his apron and did a smirking face trying to be cool but his hand slipped on the counter and he tripped a little.

I turned bright red as I giggled while covering my mouth. "But how is that I have my wallet right... and this is not y wallet...its jaonna's".

I face palmed myself and gave him some money but before he could take it someones hand grabbed mine.

"huh" "We got this don't worry" I started to blush again as Calum paid. I swear my cheeks were on fire. I may have only known these guys for like 3 days but man were they just as amazing as I thought they would be.

James came out with the pizzas and sat next to me "Is this seat taken" He smiled "It is now" Michael said sitting next to me. I laughed. Calm down chopper let the boy sit. James sat next to me. 

'"so you came all this way just for me:" The guys listened the whole time I talked but tried to hide it by looking up and down and side to side.

"Well yes, I mean I couldn't just not give it back. I could have sent it but like I said I really wanted to talk to you" I smiled "And to think after you made me coffee that that was going to be the last of The James!" He laughed and gave a little smile.

We sat and ate for a couple of hour. James and I talked for the first one and then the guys joined in. They instantly turned into my brother. Asking him questions about his life and why he liked me. Honestly I was embarrassed but some of my reactions made the guys mad or sad. I don't really know. They sometimes wouldn't look at me. Like when James bit his lip and I looked down blushing, Calum tugged on his lip and breathed deep. Or when James stroked my cheek and I looked him straight in the eyes, Calum kicked the table. Or even when James put his hand on my thigh Calum...

Oh my god. The only person who ever did something big was... Calum. Yes Luke Michael and Ashton would say things to him telling him no or don't do that when he would do something but the only one wouldn't talk was Calum.

After eating I promised James that i would see him soon and I gave him my number and We went out the door.

I stared up at Calum as I saw he was biting down hard. I could tell because his jawline kept going up and down faintly. 

I just looked up at him as we walked. I didn't pay attention to what the guys were saying to me and I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. I probably should have because I accidentally bumped into a biker dude and fell to the ground.