Sorta Home?

"Hey get up" Diana whispered in my ear. The plain had landed already? It seemed like only 2 minutes! "I'm coming" I said in my weird morning voice.

I grabbed my bags from the top of my head and rolled out with the girls. We are finally in Australia. Kaliygha decided she was gonna stay in California with her new husband. So its just squad in Australia.

It was early in the morning. About 3am. I was still tired but we needed to get out of the air port because I was getting a weird vibe in there. Like someone was watching me.

We had to get passed about 5 groups of people with signs saying goodbye and welcome home, people crying and some almost pissing their pants. Just so we could get outside.

"Taxi, Taxi" I yelled out to each taxi that  passed but not one would stop. "I got this Kaydence" Jaonna said, basically telling me to back up. Which I did. 

She stood at the curb until she saw an empty taxi coming.  As it started to get closer, Jaonna ran into the street making the taxi come to a screeching stop.

She turned to Diana and I with a big smile.

(INSIDE OF THE TAXI)

"Ok, do we have the keys to the house" I asked both girls as I made a mental check list. "Yep" they replied. "Do we know the address" "yep" "I guess we are all good then".

We told the taxi driver the address and drove for about 20 minutes. The drive was silent. It ended up being the girls and I staring out the windows the whole time, looking at the beauty of Sydney Australia!

"Oh Shit" I remembered. " What" Diana asked. I pulled out my vlogging camera and looked at the girls.

You know that emoji that has the mouth wide open and his hands on its face. Ya. That's what they looked like.

"Hey guys, sorry we didn't film on the plain but we are now in Australia and driving to our new home" I talked for another 5 minutes about everything I saw once I stepped off the plain.

(AT HOME)

"Here is 25$" I gave the taxi driver, and then he left. We were at our new home and it was bigger then I expected. But I like it.

We walked in and emideitaly went for the rooms. When we bought the house, we got a living room, dining room, 5 bathrooms, and 3 master bedrooms, and 2 guestrooms.

(AFTER LOOKING AT OUR ROOMS)

The house was huge. With the money we saved and made with youtube, we made this happen. There was 2 floors. 

First floor was the living room and the dining room. They were both huge. The dining room lead out to the backyard. There was a pool and a Jacuzzi. 

The second floor started with a flight of stairs that went in a spiral but huge and had 50 steps. Once you got up there. It started with the first guess room that was big to be a guess room, like it was half of the master size rooms. 

Then it went to the master sized rooms (Jaonna, Me, and Diana). I'm glad that I picked my room Because it was the only one with a balcony!!!!!

At the end of the rooms was the last guess room. Same as the first one. There was a bathroom connected to each room with a shower and a separate tub.

The girls and I had to take it  in for a little. It was crazy how we went from dreaming about this at 13 year olds and now doing it!

"Okay, this house is awesome" Jaonna said while looking at the chandelier above us.  "I agree" I said look at the marble floor.

"Well, Lets unpack!" 

Thanks so much guys for reading. It got a little sad last chapter but its happy time. The picture I out up is what the house looks like. Hope you enjoyed and the 5SOS boys are coming real soon!! Love you guys!<3