Really Bitch

(In line waiting for KFC)

Jaonna POV:

I swear the whole ride I thought about Kaydence. She's my best friend, I care about her and this happens.

"Hey Diana, Do you think Kaydence is gonna be ok?" I looked at her with concern on my face. "Nigga she will be fine calm down, we know Kaydence and Kaydence is a fighter, she may be skinny and small but she is a fighter" She didn't look at me when she talked. She just looked straight forward.

I should believe her. I mean she is right. Kaydence has been through a lot of stuff and yet she is still always happy. I guess i'm just afraid of losing her.

We finally got to the front of the line and started to order. "Hi my name is josh how can I help you".  The name rung a bell in my head but I didn't know who he was. It's the name. I looked at Diana. She looked surprised. 

"What?" I asked. "T..Taa..tanner!" And then the bell rang again but this time I knew who the person was. the guy looked up and said "Autum?". It was quiet as they stared at each other  and then Diana fell on the floor laugh.

I started to chuckle. "What the fuck, Hey josh". When I had moved schools Kaydence and Diana stayed at the same school causing them to make some new friends and he happened to be one of them. I always thought he was so cute. "Hey Jaonna".

We talked for about 10 more minutes until a random black lady started to yell at us to hurry up. So we ordered and Josh brought it out no longer in a uniform but in a sweatshirt and basket ball shorts.

"What happened to your uniform" Diana giggled. "I just quit" He sat down on the side of me and Diana. "Nigga, really!" I said. "Yeah my family is rich i just got this job so I could get free chicken" Diana and I started to die laughing.

We sat there for a few hours catching up paying no attention to the time. 

"So has my other bitch doing, Kaydence" Josh said with a mouth full chicken. "Well this bitch has this disease and she could die but other than that the bitch is still the same" Diana said playing with the skin of a chicken.

"Oh shit really, where is she anyway" I looked at Diana and we both jumped out of our chairs and started to gather all the leftovers and put them in the bag. "Josh do you want to see her?" I said walking outside. "Hell yea". 

We jumped into Josh's car and drove home. I unlocked the door slowly as I heard cabinets slamming shut.

Kaydence POV:

I finally got out of the bath seeing that I was turning into a raisin. I'm fucking hungry and i'm worried about these dumb bitches. I quickly got back into my panda onsie and grabbed my phone as I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I called the girl like 100 times leaving voicemails like: "Im gonna fucking kill you" "I'm just kidding I love you" and "Im going to shove a fork up your vagina as you sleep".

I got mad being hungry and having to worry about the girls I started to do everything....angrily. I blasted my blasted my playlist and screamed every time I didn't see food that I wanted.

The door slowly opened and I screamed and fell to the ground. The fucking door scared the shit out of me! That's how you know I need to get out more! 

I finally stood up and saw who was at the door.

I am so sorry guys for not updating in so long but I hope you enjoy and I will see y'all soon. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!