Um.... That was.... Awkward

Luke Pov:

We got up stairs and Kaydence was going to show us to her friend. She closed the door but we could still hear whispers.

All I heard was " What hoe", "I'm freaking Out", and "OOOOOWWWW". 

I gave the guys a weird look. But before anyone could say anything The door opened and a girl with blue hair walked out.

"Sorry about that I had to take of something" She said. "My name is Jaonna, Big fan by the way" she said continuing to walk down the hall to the next room passing the one in the middle.

"Um... wheres Kaydence?" Michael asked as we stood at the third door. "She is g....." Jaonna was saying before there was 2 loud bangs on the door, the one we were just at.

"Hold on" Jaonna said while giving me a big smile. She walked to the door and opened it when I saw kaydence fall, It looked like she was leaning on the door but she was covered in tape. I just looked at the guys a little scared.

Jaonna shoved her back in the room and closed the door. She turned back to us and smiled. 

"Sorry about that but um.. Lets meet Diana" Jaonna said while opening the door to the next room.

"We all walked in, the walls were black with white specks on the wall. Like little stars. "I love the walls in......" Ashton said before a girl screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, IM NAKED". I just looked at the guys and ran out of the room.

"What the heck dude I want to see a naked girl" Michael said as I held his arm back from going back into the room.

Sorry for the late update guys but I hope you love it and ya, Love you guys and see you soon <