25

Jaonna POV:

"Diana wake up!" I pushed her off her bed. "WHAT THE FUCK!" she yelled back at me. "Kaydence is coming back now and shes gonna make breakfast....." "So what the fuck has that got to do with me" "You dumb ass bitch you didn't let me finish,.. the guys are coming". I think that got her wide awake. She ran to the bathroom and started the shower.

I walked back to my room and checked the time, 9:47. I took a shower last night so i was good, just needed something to wear.

My clothes were the first thing I unpacked when we moved in because they were the easiest thing to put away. My closet was pretty big. All of the closets were the same size and same design.

There was two sides the right was for clothes and the left was for jewelry and shoes.

I moved to the right and grabbed my black leggings, a white shirt, and my olive green denim jacket. I looked good. I turned to the left and grabbed my white white high top converse and my rose gold Rolex. I quickly did my makeup and I finally looked in my mirror and brought my long black hair to the front of my body and took one more look till I headed down to the kitchen.

Diana POV:

I washed my hair as quick as I could and ran back into my room in the closet. I took a breath and looked at my clothes. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and a white shirt. Then put them back to get a pair of sky blue skinnies and  a black long sleeved shirt. I grabbed my silver princess ring and my white Rolex with my matching earrings and then my black high tops. I parted my hair to the side and brought it to the front and did my makeup and went to the kitchen.

Kaydence POV:

I got home and felt the burning again. I ran to the bathroom and sat down. SHIIIIIIITTTTT. I'm on my fucking period. FUCK.......WHAT THE FUCK.... I ran to my room and took a quick shower and changed into my  black skinny jeans and threw on a burgundy long sleeved shirt with white high tops from converse. I put on my rose gold Rolex and the matching earrings .

I did my usual makeup mascara,cat eye, and lolita by kat von de for lips. I brushed my hair and parted it to the side. Thumbs up, i mentally said then ran down stairs to see the girls in the kitchen waiting.