I Know

Kaydence POV:

We walked out of the door and in the front of our house. There they were in a mini van. I knew what it was because it was in one of their videos before. Its their equipment van.

We stepped inside the van. Haha, not getting raped. Calum and Ashton were in the front. Then there were two soft cushioned benches on each side of the van. Jaonna and Diana st on one side. While Michael and I sat on the other. Luke decided to just sit in the middle of both benches on the floor.

At first it was just some silence until Michael started to speak. 

"So, tell us about yourselves" "Well, my name is Jaonna I am 22 , punk rock and i'm emo" "My name is Diana I am 24, also of the punk frock and emo type" they laughed each others response.

"My name is Kaydence I am 21, I try to be punk rock and emo but I think i'm just to happy. I play guitar and piano."

"Try hard" Jaonna and Diana whispered. I just stared and smiled at them. "That's so cool, when did you learn how to play guitar?" I looked down to see Luke attention on me. "I started to learn when I was 13, but no one actually taught me" "then how do you know how to play?" Michael asked giving me all of his attention.

"This is gonna sound funny" I started. "But I learned everything from YouTube and some of my own Knowledge."I finished looking at the ground thinking that they were going to laugh at me.

"Thats cool, maybe one day I could teach you more!" I looked up to see Luke smiling. "That would be fun".

We all ended up telling random stories until we got to the Waffle hut.

Ashton POV:

We stepped out of the car one by one. I looked behind me to see Kaydence gasp. "WAFFLES, I LOVE WAFFLES!!!!" she yelled starting to skip letting out a little giggle.

Everyone just started at her smiling. She soon noticed and you could tell she was embarrassed cause she turned bright red as she tried to hide her smile.

We got inside to see a little line so we all started to conversate. I looked at the time, 2:00pm. When I looked back down I saw Kaydence staring at Jaonna and Diana. I instantly knew when she looked p at me.

"I know how you feel, some people just have a better sort of.." "Bond, connection, friendship" she finished for me. "But you can tell that they love you very much and.." "I know they do Ashton it just happen eds to much" she finished.

I was gonna ask her what happened to much but we were called up to be seated.

We were walked up to a big booth by a male waitress. It sat Calum, Luke, Michael, Me, Kaydence, Jaonna, and Diana. 

We all sat in silence as we looked at the menu. It wasn't long till I heard a little chatter, Like teeth. I looked up to see Kaydence shivering. Luke must have saw too because he started to take of his jacket. He handed it to her, she gave him a big smile and a quiet thank you.