It all started with the VEGEMITE

Michael POV:

"What the fuck, who ate all the Vegemite and left the empty container in the cabinent?" I yelled. No one replied so I threw the container on the counter in frustration.

I took a sip of my hot coffee as I looked out my window. I was surprised when I saw a girl playing the guitar this early. Well to be honest I was surprised that I even saw a girl on this street.

See when we moved in, we wanted to stay away from the crazy stalker fans so we moved here. There were really only guys on this street. Frat houses!

It looked like the girl was talking or something so I opened the window and realized that she was humming and strumming our song. Amnesia.

I kinda wanted to watch for a little longer to see what she was gonna do next. But. "Hey what you doing mate" Luke whispered in my ear scaring the crap out of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK LUKE, I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS!" I yelled at him as he laughed. 

"What were you looking at?" "Oh well when I came to eat some food I looked out the window to see a girl playing guitar, she was playing and humming amnesia" "Do you think we should go introduce ourselfs?" Luke asked. 

We looked at each other and then knew the answer. "ASHTON" I yelled. "CALUM" LUKE YELLED. "WE HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOR" I yelled and instantly a little Calum came sliding down the hall into the kitchen with shoes already on. Followed by a messy haired Ashton.

(AFTER GREETING)

Kaydence let us into her house. She was so tiny and adorable, and to be honest I loved her name.

As we walked in the house seemed to get bigger with every step, It was super cool. "JAONNA, DIANA, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS" she yelled. Someone replied back with a "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH". I was shocked as she smiled and said "Ah follow me". Who could ever yell at her like that and then she just take it like its nothing.

When we got upstairs.......

I know cliff hanger! sorry guys but I had to and I hope you guys are enjoying my book leave comments on so things I should put in the book! <3 love all you guys