OMG

"Is that our song?" A males voice came from behind me. I slowly turned to see the 5SOS boys. I was just thinking to myself "OMG, look its Calum they are right in front of my face!!!! I think im shitting my pants, do I smell like shit, oh no".

I didn't realize that I was sitting on the grass with my mouth wide open just staring at them until Michael said, "Hello".

"H...h..h.h.i..ii" I replied back nervously. "You are so adorable when you stutter" Michael said coming closer.

I started to blush so I looked down. "Look she's blushing" Ashton said following Michael. Michael was now right in front of me with his hand out. "Would you like some help up?"

I took his hand and smiled. Now standing I dusted off my jeans and started to talk.

"Hi, my name is Kaydence, No need to tell me your guy's names because i'm a big fan" "Cool, well we live right next door and we heard you playing a song and humming along. We were gonna say hi later today but it kind of seemed like it would work out now" said Luke.

"Do you live with a boyfriend or husband?" Calum asked. I slowly started to just melt inside just hearing his voice and see his light chocolate brown eyes. His hair looked perfect, I CANT FAN GIRL RIGHT NOW. 

"Phhhhh......No..... I live with my two best friends *whispers* But I want to marry you." "What did you say" Luke asked with a smirk. 

I started to blush with embarrassment. "N..no..nothing" I stuttered. "Adorable" Michael said with a big smile which made me blush even harder.

"Well if you want I can introduce you to my friends" I said walking to the door of my new house. "Sure" they said together following me into the house.

"JAONNA, DIANA, WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" Diana yelled back from her room.

"Ah, follow me" I motioned to the boys. I could tell that they were surprised by what Diana said. I started to giggle just thinking of what the girls were going to say!!!

Sorry for the late update guys iv'e just been so busy with school and grades but i'm back and with great news. I will be co writing with my best friend soon and I will comment her book title soon so check her book out and I hope you love the book so far. Love all of you guys so much!!!!