Oh shit

We got up the stairs. I was super excited. "Jaonna, I have a surprise" I whispered while knocking on her door. 

"WHAT HOE" she yelled back. "Can I come in" "The door is open". "Wait here" I told the guys. They all replied with a little nod as I walked in. 

"I'M FREAKING OUT" I whisper yelled. "First of all shut the fuck up and second of all why" Jaonna said while taking her head out from under her covers. 

"Look" I said as I grabbed her hands and cracked the door just enough for the boys to have a tiny peek at us. Luke instintly look at Jaonna. 

I guess she freaked out because she slammed to door and threw me on the ground. 

"OOOOWWWW, what was that for" I said trying to be quiet. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" Jaonna whisper yelled. 

"First of all i'm gonna have to ask you to take it down about *clicks toung 3 times* 3 notches that would be great, and 2nd I thought you would be happy to see him, them" I said back.

"Not while I look like this!" "SORRY" i whisper yelled sarcastically. I soon felt tape around my mouth and hands and i was thrown behind the bed. A door slammed and I heard Jaonna's voice. 

"Sorry about the wait guys, I had to fix a little problem" I rolled my eyes and let out a little laugh as I sat up.