Yes... that's the truth

Calum POV:

FUCK! What am I going to do. I ran inside and woke up the girls. "JAONNA DIANA WAKE UP I NEED YOU NOW!!!" "Cal whats wrong?, Wheres Kaydence?" Jaonna said. "Just hurry we have to go.

I was freaking out. Why the fuck was I suppose to do? I ran over to my house and woke up the guys. Michael immediately jumped into the van pushing everyone in.

We started to drive. "Ok what the fuck is going on?, all you said was Kaydence is gone" Michael said from the front seat. "She ran off I can't tell you the full of it she has to". The car went silent.

We drove down the rode for 5 minutes calling her name. I looked on the left side of the sidewalk and saw something.

"KAYDENCE" I yelled jumping out of the car and seeing her on the floor. I picked her up bridal style and brought her in the car.

She was so.... Cold? "Why is she so cold?" "Why was she on the floor" "how did she even get this far". Everyone seemed to have questions but I didn't know how to answer them.

I just held her and warmed her in my arms the best I could. I curled up a little so my hot breath would hit her face.

The car was quiet the ride home. I just listened to her small breaths as I kept pulling her closer and closer. Then we were finally home.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
We all ran inside. I placed her on the couch and covered her with a blanket. Cuddling up to her again.

" guys we need to all be by her. She is so fucking cold. Maybe this will wake her up. " I said pulling her closer. We all gathered in a group hug for about 10 minutes. It was quiet, just the sound of our little huffs of breath going through the house until Kaydence spoke.

"Why is everyone on me?" We all gasps. Scared I guess. "Oh my fucking God. Kaydence why were you outside?" Joanna practically shook her. "Well..... I... Was... Going for a jog... And..." I just stared at her. "Kaydence tell the truth" I said with the straightest face I could.

I wanted to so badly hug her and just be there for her. She started to tear up. Now she was crying.

"Ok fine" she wiped away some of her tears as Michael came up behind her hugging her and giving her a sympathetic smile.

"When we went to the store my doctor called. He said I had a disease that makes me cold. Like a cancer I just have to fight it. But once it's gone it's gone. I had James. Well my doctor come over and he talked to me about it. I could die if I get to cold. Claim just so happened to be at the door when we were talking about it" she started to cry again. "I didn't know so when I woke up I decided to go outside and play on my guitar again but Calum came and talked to me. I didn't want to say anything because.... Because I could do it so I ran and I forgot about.... It.... I passed out and....and..... I'm sorry" she finished falling onto her knees crying.

I completely hated myself. I pushed her to do this. What was wrong with me? I walked to her looking at Michael to move over. She looked up at me with red stained cheeks and nose. I didn't have time to reply as she fell into my arms. Shocked at first but I hugged her back. "Thank you" she said muffled in my shoulder. I just hugged her tighter as my response.

Was this happening?
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
SORRY FO THE SUCH LATE UPDTE BUT YES THIS IS HAPPENING AND YES THUS MIGHT BE THE START FOR KALUM. I HOPE YOU FUYS LIKE IT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE ITS SHIT. I LOVE TOU GUYS SEE YOU SOON😌